What is the real situation

hello,

i would be really grateful if you could help me find the answer of the following questions:

i have read it on forums like this one that about 98% of people in this forex business loose. but what are the characteristics of the remaining 2%

i have also read it on the web that even the best trader in the world can make 50% per annum on consistent basis

is it ture?--------- please help

regards

sfjafri:
hello,

i would be really grateful if you could help me find the answer of the following questions:

i have read it on forums like this one that about 98% of people in this forex business loose. but what are the characteristics of the remaining 2%

i have also read it on the web that even the best trader in the world can make 50% per annum on consistent basis

is it ture?--------- please help

regards

Most of them lose and the reason is very simple, money manegment

Why 98% of traders loose?They don't want to learn and analyse.It will take some years to understand the market.Analysing and learning is a continuous process,many traders are not spending time for analysing and learning,that's why there are lot of lossers.

bubble:
Money management my a** if it were that simple then we would all be millionaires, the truth is most of us think that we are going to find the magic indicator press the button and hey presto we can now call ourselves traders.

Price action rules, 98% of wannabee traders couldnt, cant ,wont and dont want to learn.

All indicators are meant to be an aid to trading to help us make decisions faster without having to make the calculations or drawings manualy.

Learn to read the charts people and then find some indicators that aid in reading them not the other way round ie take a bunch of indicators and make them fit then call it a system .Systems are for losers .

bubble

Form your language, I can tell you are a loser.

I am trading for living, you don't need all the fancy indicator, all you need is to know the fib levels, S and R and go with the trend, if you can control your MM, and trade the 4H and the daily charts, then you will be with the 2% who wins.

finally you need trade with a bank not a broker

Or you can listen to the 98% losers.

Keep it simple

bubble

so that was not an insult ?

bubble:
Money management my a**

Never mind

Now Why Peoples fail in forex that because of few things

the biggest factor is Leverage (believe it or not) You name it u get it 1:anything and your account life time depands on it.Larger Leverage lesser the time to survive Smaller Leverage chances are you will live long in it.

Second is market makers Company they are the root they want you to loss so they can live better

and rest are the same not to much knowledge,Proper MM,etc etc

now look wt (fxc m) written bottom of the page.

Leverage is a double-edged sword. Without proper risk management, this high degree of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.

I am thinking of becoming broker lol these are the ones who earns the most (any partnership )

I hope you get the point.

For profitable trade it is nacessary to have your own comfortable system of trade and dont distrub your moneymanagement.

It requries a lot of work and time.

Regulon:
For profitable trade it is nacessary to have your own comfortable system of trade and dont distrub your moneymanagement. It requries a lot of work and time.

good point

im with you

maybe some traders are not comfortable with what i trade and i think the best is to try what suits for they

BadBoy:
Form your language, I can tell you are a loser.

I am trading for living, you don't need all the fancy indicator, all you need is to know the fib levels, S and R and go with the trend, if you can control your MM, and trade the 4H and the daily charts, then you will be with the 2% who wins.

finally you need trade with a bank not a broker

Or you can listen to the 98% losers.

Keep it simple

HOW STRANGE SLINK --- THERE SEEMS TO BE AN ECHO ON THIS THREAD, fib levels, support and resistance and go with the trend --- next thing Im gonna hear is use the LRC and dont use a stoploss, which would complete what I have been teaching for the past 7 years !

I FULLY AGREE with you Badboy, otherwise Id be going against my own teachings !!

thnx a bunch for having me agree with me !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Here's a great quote.

"Every losing trader has failed at trading.

Every successful trader has also failed at trading in their past.

The only difference between the losers and the succeeders is that the succeeders kept at it and eventually figured out what to do."

Reason: