Daryl Guppy GMMA´s

This version of the old indicators GMMA Long/Short around here and other forums has been checked read some papers of Guppy.

Shorts GMMA are 3,5,8,10,12,15.

Longs are 30,35,40,45,50,60.

Also, now the lines maintain the width and color when you move to another TF.

Easy color change added.

Files:

Could you pls attach the chart. Thanks

Nic

Expert

Linuxser:
This version of the old indicators GMMA Long/Short around here and other forums has been checked read some papers of Guppy.

Easy color change added.

Hi

Is there a expert for this ?

is it entry when both GMMA crossed?

hi

i

i am looking to this indicator, as separete indi,not atemplate,please post,somthing like gamma indi.but showing a squeeze

Files:
gb.zip  75 kb

Petor

Linuxser:

Easy color change added.

GMMA are beautifull Indicators! Thank You very much!

Binary GMMA

Hi Guys,

Is someone able to modify the GMMA Long and Short to indicate a +1 is all MAs are in the correct order for an up trend, a -1 if they are in the correct order for a down trend and a 0 if the MAs are not all indicating an up or down trend?

Regards

Steve

Linuxser:

Easy color change added.

Guppy Trend Volatility Line (TVL) as Stop Loss

I have been looking into using the Guppy Trend Volatility Line as a stop loss. I can figure out how to program the TVL as a stop, however, I am confused because the TVL is based upon the entry price of the trade. As such, there would be a period of time where it would not be feasible to use as the stop loss. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can overcome this obstacle?

can you find or code

an indicator, suggest a number based on average of recent candle length to determine SL / TP -- kind or risk / reward --- but kind of new approach to it -- that is sensible

say rather than a price of the cable market spot price -- quiet market with some degree of break out tendency, we could have a higher MULTIPLES to set SL

it clearly indicate the SL level and change every 30M when a new bar is drawn (so it won't waste CPU power -- calculation only be done on CLOSING) and repaint the new SL level (simple formula)

-- SIMPLE question to ask ourself

will we accept the SL -- (won't change for 30M ) -- and do I think it would get HIT -- if NOT, GO FOR the Trade in this 30 M candle

=====

coding bit that programmer could be interested

I got price range of each candle -- i.e. candle LENGTH as display number

we just add the code for an ARRAY

and use one of the MARKET price DISPLAY or who can draw a small horizontal line -- to indicate the SL level

=== this code will be esp useful for helping us to AVOID this WEDNESDAY market -- as we shall see the volatility or SL level with our eye

----->>> who has the ability and time to code that

show me your Modify coding ability in PM

I will give you the MQ4 for the attached pic -- about a weekend coding task, I bet !!

== if you do the above bit

in the subwindow

I guess, I could make a graphical representation for the change of SL by showing a histogram (bar chart) -- another array that store last 500 bars -- calculated result)

GMMA - Sashken gmma_sashken_v1.mq4

Files:
Reason: