MMA-Pivot-Fibo - page 2

Indicators

the indicators used on charts are weekly pivot, fibo retracement, guppy moving avarages, signal or execute line, heiken and MACD.

indicators

and the others.

Pound

Pound stays on weekly support 2 and try to gain demand. The pair still under short investor control ( moving below red lines). The signal line is turning to blue mean buy. Strenght indicator shows the weakness of bear power and additionally MACD turning upside. Probability of upside movement increase. When the MACD above 0 line and strenght indicator green seen both together on H1 charts a strong buy signal will be realized. The upside targets are 1.8960 ( 0.38) and 1.9040 (0.61 ).

confirmation

The confirmation signal of upside movement of pound has been realized by macd broken above 0 line and streght indicator green lines. The new candle opened above seller investors (red lines). In any back retracement through to redlines can be used as entry point.

what setting do you use for your multiple moving average?

multiple moving avarages

in guppy multiple moving avarages it is used 3,5,8,10,12,15 EMA for short and 30,35,40,45,50,60 EMA for long. i do enclosed indicators.

clam61:
what setting do you use for your multiple moving average?
Files:

thank you!

what is your exact method?

method

in order to find presice entry and exit points i do follow guppy line. if the price is above red (investors) that mean the trend is above and i look any retracement down to weekly pivot supports or strong fibo level to enter the trend. in exit i do also follow the strong resistance levels drawn by fibo or weekly pivots. in downtrend i apply the same rules of couse in opposite direction.

what is your exact method?

Oil

Oil try to break the short investors pressure. After breakout the first target is weekly pivot 59.20 then 60.05 which is 0.61 retracement of last descent and 3rd target is weekly R1 60.60.

Files:

DJI mini

DJI mini future gone a long way and reached a top. A downward retracement can be expected. 1st target is 12290-300 zone and 2nd target is 12230-40 zone which is also points the 60 EMA on H4 charts.

Reason: