How wealthy you are? - page 3

Breeze:
short AUS @ 8333.....................Open prfts

shor EUR @ 3588.......................Open prfts

long CHF @ 2018 & 2030.............aim @ 2150

short GBP @ 20000.....................Open prfts..............................Closed @ 9971 Prfts booked

long Geppy @ 236.86..................aim @ 238.17

Added GBP/JPY long @ 236.59.............aim @ 238.00........................Closed Prfts booked

long YEN @ 118.31.......................Open prfts

GBP short @ 9980........................Open prfts

Breeze......seems like were all in the same boat.....loosing some and winning some.....this is not as easy as I thought....

Are you trading real account ? if so how can you control all those currencies on a manual trade at the same time, you should be more foucs ? how big is your lot size ?

final question your nick name is Breeze and you wrote !!

Breeze:
Breeze......seems like were all in the same boat .

Are you talking to your self ?

MiniMe:
Are you trading real account ? if so how can you control all those currencies on a manual trade at the same time, you should be more foucs ? how big is your lot size ?

final question your nick name is Breeze and you wrote !!

Are you talking to your self ?

Morning Sir

Yes its real acc

Very difficult indeed.....I was supposed to have closed AUS @ 8250 but i got greedy and now its eating out of me

No I was tawking to those traders whu advised MLM

short AUS @ 8333.....................Open prfts

short GBP @ 20000.....................Open prfts...................................Closed @ 9971 Prfts booked

long Geppy @ 236.86..................aim @ 238.17...............................Closed Prfts booked

Added GBP/JPY long @ 236.59.............aim @ 238.00........................Closed Prfts booked

long YEN @ 118.31.......................Open prfts.................................Closed @ 118.92 Prfts booked

GBP short @ 9980........................Open prfts

Thanx Mini I really appreciate ur input......I'll try my best to limit

pairs.

Breeze

Still trying to find the grail. I'm suffering lossing streak since last year, dont know why all a sudden all my tech skill lose their accuracy. Currently I'm diggin all my winner's for the past few years for a living. Trading sucks. So, I'm currently focusing on EA development. According to a senior, he said that I'm lossing passion in trading loose in money management, risk management flaw, trader mentality is gone Think about it, and yes. Now I recall, since last thanks giving, I start to do stupid things. Hope the EAs can take away my grid and fear. Not wanting to become the richest man in the world, just hope to grab a quality life style. Prosper? Yup, had given up that dream. Demo is fine, but not on live account anymore. Tone down the risk, shut down during NY session. Babysit whenever is needed.

Regards

David

Files:
rb26.gif  5 kb
rb26.htm  217 kb

davidke20:
Still trying to find the grail. I'm suffering lossing streak since last year, dont know why all a sudden all my tech skill lose their accuracy. Currently I'm diggin all my winner's for the past few years for a living. Trading sucks. So, I'm currently focusing on EA development. According to a senior, he said that I'm lossing passion in trading loose in money management, risk management flaw, trader mentality is gone Think about it, and yes. Now I recall, since last thanks giving, I start to do stupid things. Hope the EAs can take away my grid and fear. Not wanting to become the richest man in the world, just hope to grab a quality life style. Prosper? Yup, had given up that dream. Demo is fine, but not on live account anymore. Tone down the risk, shut down during NY session. Babysit whenever is needed.

Regards

David

David,

I will tell you what I think is the porblem, you develop an EA based on backtest and demo live test, but when you try it on live account it does not perfrom the same. Please read this postand you will know why!!!

if you like an EA, then setup a small 50$ account and test it, at the same time, setup a demo account and test it beside it, you will note the difference ---> then reduce the entry and profit on the live account to have an entry at the same time ( not the same price ) with the demo account.

When you work on a tight spread, this will results in less profit and maybe more risk, but this is how I do it.

Regards,

Alan

MiniMe:
David,

I will tell you what I think is the porblem, you develop an EA based on backtest and demo live test, but when you try it on live account it does not perfrom the same. Please read this postand you will know why!!!

if you like an EA, then setup a small 50$ account and test it, at the same time, setup a demo account and test it beside it, you will note the difference ---> then reduce the entry and profit on the live account to have an entry at the same time ( not the same price ) with the demo account.

When you work on a tight spread, this will results in less profit and maybe more risk, but this is how I do it.

Regards,

Alan

Yes. I agree. Thanks for the info. I'm doing it exactly the same as you. Live account statement attached. I'm running it with toned down risk and also trading with less currency pair to avoid unwanted drawdowns. Am starting to gain my confidence back. But no more manual trading until I can hold on to my discipline like few years ago.

Regards

David

Files:
main.gif  5 kb
main.htm  63 kb

davidke20:
Yes. I agree. Thanks for the info. I'm doing it exactly the same as you. Live account statement attached. I'm running it with toned down risk and also trading with less currency pair to avoid unwanted drawdowns. Am starting to gain my confidence back. But no more manual trading until I can hold on to my discipline like few years ago.

Regards

David

David : very impressive curve for a live account, with this performance you don’t need manual trades.

My secret for discipline is simple monthly trend channel I draw it on the chart and I trade between the channel lines, simple yet very effective.

short AUS @ 8333.....................Open prfts....................................Closed @ 8255 Prfts booked.

short GBP @ 20000.....................Open prfts...................................Closed @ 9971 Prfts booked

long Geppy @ 236.86..................aim @ 238.17...............................Closed Prfts booked

long YEN @ 118.31.......................Open prfts.................................Closed @ 118.92 Prfts booked

GBP short @ 9980........................Open prfts.................................Closed @ 9901 Prfts booked

Breeze

long GBP @ 9900.......................Open Prfts

Mini I'm now reduced to three pairs.

Breeze

Reason: