"8and8" My daily system - ebook - page 6

Not sure what you're asking here. If you have trouble setting up the charts, just download the template from here.

Thought i'd give this thread a bit of a shake! I see the ebook has been downloaded around 2000 times so c'mon people - post your experiences.

For my part, the cross allowed me to get back in on the GBP/USD uptrend at today's open and having a good ride up on it. Also short on USD/CAD from 0.9357 and hoping today's exhaustion spike doesn't derail this storming trade.

Not touching the yen just now.

Michael

Thought I'd mention as I've had a few emails on the subject -

The link to download North Finance charts in the ebook should be ignored as they use the dreaded extra "Sunday" candle which can skew the indicator data.

I now use FXDD's charts. (I don't trade with them. The demo is non-expiring.)

And if you can't get the charts set up the way the book describes, just load the template from my resource page.

Happy trading.

Is there a way to turn the Sunday candle off with IBFX?

ES

ElectricSavant:
Is there a way to turn the Sunday candle off with IBFX? ES

I don't know of any way to do that. Just have to download the FXDD charts and use them for the trade decisions.

ElectricSavant:
Is there a way to turn the Sunday candle off with IBFX? ES

We have the tread about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177299

Can't find

Where can i find ATR channel indi? Could someone post it or give a link

----- Problem solved----

Tpl, Indic

Hi, anyone could attach template and indics here please?

tqs

aryanti:
Hi, anyone could attach template and indics here please? tqs

Several links with everything you ask is in the PDF at first post/previous page.

hi, i would like to try your method but it seems that i couldnt attach moving average in the same window as rsi. when i clicked at the link you provide for the template, it went to somewhere else where i couldnt find the template. how can this be solved? thank you.

Reason: