Indicator for trades

Hello, I'm working on a system but I'm looking for an indicator to keep me out of certain trades and in on others. Please look at pic of GBP/USD M30 this past week and I've marked where a good trade might be and some bad ones. Could someone post an indicator that does show good trade on where I have good trades marked and bad where I have those marked also.

Thanks

Files:
trades.jpg  117 kb

bro, i cant see any indicators on your chart so it is difficult to filter those trades because we cant understand what the logic of the system is... I can help if you tell some more...But anyway, if you dont want to share try this one...

Yes, I should have been more clear on what trades I was placing. Here is another pic and as you see most of the trades are good but the two circled in blue that my system decided to trade your indicator also thought they were good trades but as you can see they were bad trades.

Trades from left to right;

1st trade - Good Short, your indicator agreed on the good trade

2nd trade - Your indicator kept me out of that bad Short

3rd trade - Bad Long, your indicator agreed on the bad trade

4th trade - Bad Short, your indicator agreed on the bad trade

5th trade - Good Long, your indicator agreed on the good trade

6th trade - Good Long, your indicator agreed on the good trade

So I'm looking for another indicator to keep me out of thoes two bad trades in the center as well.

Thanks

Files:

Lol

You will never find what you are looking for. The forex is random and indicators don`t work.If you find an indicator working this week do not expect to be the same for the next week.

maybe you can insert ema 300 to avoid that repulsion trades?

:: a very simple answer, but so important: AVOID BIG NEWS DAYS!! 25 jun 2008...
matrixebiz:
Hello, I'm working on a system but I'm looking for an indicator to keep me out of certain trades and in on others. Please look at pic of GBP/USD M30 this past week and I've marked where a good trade might be and some bad ones. Could someone post an indicator that does show good trade on where I have good trades marked and bad where I have those marked also. Thanks
Files:
untitled_3.jpg  38 kb

Thank you for the suggestions

IN10TION:
:: a very simple answer, but so important: AVOID BIG NEWS DAYS!! 25 jun 2008...

Does your indicator display an buffer info? did check as I'm writing this, just thought of it Just wondering if you can have it check which currency has Red news then display something like Buffer 0 = USD then toggle the buffer to be -1 then I can use this info in an EA for an iCustom call to not make the trade if Buffer 0 = -1 (USD Red News don't trade) and so on for other currencies(Buffer1 = EUR, etc). That would be cool

Thanks

:: I will think about that, but for now I'm working on a big change/facelift ...
matrixebiz:
Does your indicator display an buffer info? did check as I'm writing this, just thought of it Just wondering if you can have it check which currency has Red news then display something like Buffer 0 = USD then toggle the buffer to be -1 then I can use this info in an EA for an iCustom call to not make the trade if Buffer 0 = -1 (USD Red News don't trade) and so on for other currencies(Buffer1 = EUR, etc). That would be cool Thanks
Reason: