Millenium_21 EA

Dear All,

I attach the back testing of my EA for 1 year. Look like good but please chek and give your opinion on result. This EA only tested in GBP-USD, EUR-USD, EUR-JPY, USD-JPY AND GBP-JPY. All work well and work best in GBP-JPY.

Initial deposit 5000.00

Total net profit 200,986.23

Gross profit 209,268.11

Gross loss -8,281.88

Profit factor 25.27

Expected payoff 407.68

Absolute drawdown 0.00

Maximal drawdown 5611.24 (2.65%)

Relative drawdown 2.65% (5611.24)

Completely check my attachment.

Regards,

zamah

Files:
gbp-jpy.htm  166 kb
gbp-jpy.gif  6 kb

LOL, The graph is nice... but ... would you go -1000 pips in 4 lot position? Risky... is not enough to say...

Max trade custom

This robot has the Max Trade custom. On this testing I put Max Trade (OP) 4.. it can be made 1 or 2. And cut loss also custom when EMA cross. In this tes I put 20 only. So if EMA Cross cut loss will immediatly do when - less 20.

And still many others custom parameter including Trailing Stop and trading range. example do not buy above 200 and do not sell below 100.. I mean this to avoid the float loss until -1000.

OK, please reduce the floating loss to -100 pips and repost the results, Thanks

Where is trade 3 ~ 180? It seems loss data. On the other hand, can you please double confirm your system is really open and close trade based on candle open price ONLY. If you dont, you're cheating yourself. Even your system is trading based on open price, its best to suggest you run tick by tick backtest. No offense, just a little input

Regards

David

Hm, modeling quality n/a ???

Open prices only? Did you read article about how to make a good backtest? Or maybe you are using only Open price in all your ea rules?

I will check Kalenzo site to learn how

I will check Kalenzo site to learn how,

Kalenzo I will contact you

any way I post again back test 2, Max Trade 2 only, using every thick, TP 10 no Trailing Stop Function...

Best Regars,

Zamah

Files:

forward test

zamah:

any way I post again back test 2, Max Trade 2 only, using every thick, TP 10 no Trailing Stop Function...

Best Regars,

Zamah

Hi Zamah,

I like to do forward test for your EA. could you share it?

West

Zamah

zamah:

Best Regars,

Zamah

Hi Zamah,

just do the following thing,and post its results..

1-Obtain ,at least,1M data since Jan01..If you can`t find it,pm me and I will send it to you,this way you can test with 90% modelling quality

2-Just test on this new data(technical name: out of sample data) the EXACT SAME SETTINGS that gave you the optimized results with in sample data

3-AND....post the results

If results are good you have something worth pursuing..if not..forget about it

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Zamah,

just do the following thing,and post its results..

1-Obtain ,at least,1M data since Jan01..If you can`t find it,pm me and I will send it to you,this way you can test with 90% modelling quality

2-Just test on this new data(technical name: out of sample data) the EXACT SAME SETTINGS that gave you the optimized results with in sample data

3-AND....post the results

If results are good you have something worth pursuing..if not..forget about it

Regards

Simba

where is the ea?

Reason: