New Tool : Volume , Selling / Buying Pressure

New Tool : Volume , Selling / Buying Pressure ..

honestly have some idea to distinguish the Selling/Buying Pressure on each bar .. and I really hopefully looks for a help to code it ..

How we distinguish and seperate the UP-Ticks from DOWN-Ticks in order to measure the Selling/Buying Pressure on each bar , by drawing such as a Histogram where upticks+downticks = Volume on that bar ?

hope i geo help ..

thanx

hello LowPhat ..

I'm really soo thankfull for what you'v shared ..

I was thinking about that problem , but : it is a nice idea to store the history ..

again .. thanx for all of your efforts ..

P.S : Can't you share the mq4 code ?

Unfortunately

hello ..

I have tried to put the indicator on chart but as i press the Ok button , it gives me an error msg and close the mt4 platform !!!

I hope to get some help .. STRANGE !!

omrangassan:
hello ..

I have tried to put the indicator on chart but as i press the Ok button , it gives me an error msg and close the mt4 platform !!!

I hope to get some help .. STRANGE !!

Same for me.

Please post it the .mq4 version.

lowphat:
ive made that indicator already btw there is no history so each time you restart it will start over. i plan on making some kind of database to store its history in the future.

I only share with Senior Member programmers who have contributed :P

omran was using an older build (200)

download the last build 203?

I want to use this indicator with news iundicator from

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176442

Please make a optional comment for this indicator.

Thank you.

lowphat:
I only share with Senior Member programmers who have contributed :P

omrangassan:
New Tool : Volume , Selling / Buying Pressure ..

honestly have some idea to distinguish the Selling/Buying Pressure on each bar .. and I really hopefully looks for a help to code it ..

How we distinguish and seperate the UP-Ticks from DOWN-Ticks in order to measure the Selling/Buying Pressure on each bar , by drawing such as a Histogram where upticks+downticks = Volume on that bar ?

hope i geo help ..

Hm, looks like a tick counter to me

1) make variable allTicks and add 1 for each tick on the bar

2) make 2 separated variables : tickUp, tickDown and add each up tick to first variable and down tick to second

3) count percent of allTicks according to tickUp and tickDown

4) draw line above 0 for ticks up and bellow for ticks down

did I guessed ?

On the second thought I think this indicator just adds 0.1 for each tick to the buffer up and buffer down (it does not count percents).

omrangassan will you be mad if I will post mq4 file here?

Hm, you are not responding, so I think that you have nothing against posting the code here. I made this indicator in 15 minutes. I will add timeframe parameter later if needed.

Files:

Really BIG Thanx ..

Really BIG Thanx ..

I'm really sooo thankfull for alll contributions given here ..

for Kalenzo :

I would like to to thank Kalenzo who really seems to got my thoughts EXACTLY as I wish and even better ..

It seems that you have the ability to code those ideas in an easy clear significant way to get the best output we look for ..

Hope that you are able to put the MQ4 source code ..

Kalenzo : Don't you think that we really need a function to store the History Tick Data ( Sell Ticks , Buy Ticks ) that happened on each bar that will be used and re-drawn as we re-start the MT4 Platform ? Just my 2'cents.

ALL are more than Welcome ..

hello ..

hello ...

any more contributions ?

Reason: