Sam trades

Hello every One ive made this EA

will u guys take a look @ the results and tell me what u think

in this back test

thx to all of you

Looks like another martingale system. Since I am a martingale guy, Good Job!

Martingale systems are all over TSD. TSD is getting better everyday! lol

i like the result can u keep us updated to the result if u trade it in a forward test

thx

Some forum member give my this question, which I will agree. Can you please use the same setting to backtest from August,2004 ~ End of March,2005? If you can go through these days, it seems work. I dont know, but hardly can get an EA that can go through that phase. I mean no harm, not trying to criticise. This is just plain discussion.

Regards

David

i wold love to do that david but i dont have history for that long on my PC

sorry

1st statment

hello all this is the 1st statmen in a forwerd test for my EA cheak it out

hope u guys like it

and any comments r most welcome

Files:

Oh Thats looks Good really in 2 days its up 119 pips

i like it mate

really nice keep going

Hey - system looks good so far - are you posting a ex4 or code to it so we can test ? Thanks !

Hello Sam

I Wanna Ask If u can post to us the account number and password on demo so can view the trades that EA made live ?

all thx to u

Will Vova i wold love to do so

but i am afraid from some ppl to start taking posines on demo and such a things so thats why ill keep posting the statments every week

leeb:
Hey - system looks good so far - are you posting a ex4 or code to it so we can test ? Thanks !

Leeb,

why do you ask this question? I have looked through alot of your posts and you keep on asking this question from others, yet when you had a so called good expert you decided not to post it on the forum, but to try to sell it to the naive.

Therefore you should stop asking from others what you are not prepared to do yourself. You are like a leacher.

Reason: