RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 30

ok David

the statements until today

these week i learned a lot :

David said all time only trade eurusd so i have 2 demoaccounts 1 only eurusd and second 4 mayors pair, the 4 mayors pair was a lot of danger because the gbpusd and usdjpy give a big lost for 3 days. at the end dont problem and all 4 apirs win, but i think the gbpusd its very danger for martingale.

ok im happy because the account with only eurusd run very good .

here you have the 2 statements thanks to all... and forget the ego.

muchas gracias

Files:

Trading IBFX $5000 demo.

OOTB settings except aggressive mode.

Pairs EUR/USD,USD/CAD

Here are my results for the week.

eur/usd 1 hr

all default settings

Rick

Files:

results untill now

My results with demo Neuimex.

Other software gave too many problems.

results

Hi,

Here are my results for RB26DETT.

One is with default setting on 4 majors and had a big loss on GBP which reduced profit.

The second one is on Eur onlywith Agressive = true, but did not take a trade since April 20th. I don't know why, but EA never sent any indication since that date.

Thierry

Week 3

Here is my cumulative statement to the end of week 3 on EURUSD M30 with default setting apart from aggressive mode=true.

Files:

Not a good week with this EA. Nevermind, such is life!

testern:
Not a good week with this EA. Nevermind, such is life!

Too bad, you lost the EURJPY Do we consider widen the pipstep for EURJPY? Since the trading range is much bigger then EURUSD? Anyway testern, thank you for still helping me up here. Keep up the good work.

Regards

David

fxgold:
Here is my cumulative statement to the end of week 3 on EURUSD M30 with default setting apart from aggressive mode=true.

John,

Your statement really makes me think that we can get 280% annual slow and steadily trading with low risk and extremely low drawdown

Regards

David

retro:
Trading IBFX $5000 demo.

OOTB settings except aggressive mode.

Pairs EUR/USD,USD/CAD

retro,

Try to lower the TP to 20 with 0 TS on USDCAD. I think that help a lot. Never see the canadian dollar shooting like any others. We're basically dealling with oscillators, expected FALSE correction anytime, and the canadian dollar oftenly affected by the crude oil, therefor, we cant make sure an ordinary will work fine with it.

Regards

David

Reason: