RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 29

robp:
David, I sent an email to your v12 email address with a question. Are you still using that address?

Yes, I saw your mail. Later I'll get you a copy that you can amend the trade comment.

Regards

David

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that.

davidke20:
Yes, I saw your mail. Later I'll get you a copy that you can amend the trade comment.

Regards

David

robp:
What happened to the 10.3 thread? I went on a 2 week vacation and everyone is on this thread now.

If secure profit it set at 200, is something supposed to happen when my equity reaches $200? My account protection is 1, orders to protect 3, initial stop 1, and secure profit 200. But nothing happens when it hits $200. I just can't figure out why a usdcad trade stopped out. It went max 10 trades. The 10th entry was at 1.1350. Price went to a low of 1.1330 -- 5 pips within the 25 pipstep. It then closed out all 10 trades at 1.1341. And then within a couple hours price retraced and would have hit the tp. If anyone trading v12 can help explain this -- thank you. Attached is the statement.

And, please, no one pm me about sharing v12. I respect David's wishes that only he distribute.

Rob, please post V12's statement at 10point3. We're currently having discussion on RB26. I will answer you on 10point3. Thank you.

Regards

David

results

Hi,

Results on 4 majors with default setting.

RB26DETT had a serious drawdown today but only due to GBPUSD. I know that David said Gbpusd wasn't appropriate and ... that's true !

I have 2 account with Eurusd only, default settings exept agressive = true but I didn't have an order since April 20. "No condition to open trades" is written all the time. But I had Eurusd orders executed on the first account.

Are you in the same situation ?

Thanks

Thierry

v 12 question

What happened to the 10.3 thread? I went on a 2 week vacation and everyone is on this thread now.

If secure profit it set at 200, is something supposed to happen when my equity reaches $200? My account protection is 1, orders to protect 3, initial stop 1, and secure profit 200. But nothing happens when it hits $200. I just can't figure out why a usdcad trade stopped out. It went max 10 trades. The 10th entry was at 1.1350. Price went to a low of 1.1330 -- 5 pips within the 25 pipstep. It then closed out all 10 trades at 1.1341. And then within a couple hours price retraced and would have hit the tp. If anyone trading v12 can help explain this -- thank you. Attached is the statement.

And, please, no one pm me about sharing v12. I respect David's wishes that only he distribute.

Sorry about that -- I removed the statement from this thread.

davidke20:
Rob, please post V12's statement at 10point3. We're currently having discussion on RB26. I will answer you on 10point3. Thank you.

Regards

David

RB26DETT gone berserk. Trading 1 month non stop insanely. Took me some time to calculate all 400+ trade's pips earning

Regards

David

Files:

Statement

The cad almost killed me.

Because i'm testing now with 3 pairs i changed de lot to 0.5 with no MM.

For better resist a abrupt movements i changed to 20 pips and 25 pips on cad.

Best Regards.

2 weeks

default settings except aggressive mode = true and no stop loss

Files:
04-27-2007.htm  16 kb

Here's my statement. Settings are default and Aggresive = false. I'm very impressed with this EA. It continues to profit. Thank you for letting me test it, David.

Files:
rb26dett_7.htm  22 kb
Reason: