Secure Profit . - page 2

hi bubble

Thanks for reply i compeletly agree with you thats the way i find targets and warnings on higher timeframes and i started the trade with stop loss of (92 pips) i could have my stop loss on higher risk and lower pips on 61.8 % of retracement (57 pips) anyway once you catch the break you are safe there is nothing to loss and you are entered only if it breaks,, you are right (the current trend on your trading timeframe coming to an end or nearing a major correction) but after first break you will have your stop loss on where you bought and usd cad has more supports more down from 1971 till 1978, i trade on H4 with a broker called Fibogroup ,3 spread ,and 23 $ charge fee of withdarawal of any amount.

its not the best but it works and its got datas from 1970

again sorry i forgot this

Excellent bubble

I also think that 1.0475 could be the place for major support and if more breakdown we could have it around 1.0214 and if more down , then on 1.0054 i think i prefer 1.0475 its a bit shady as you said im not sure about 1.0214 , cool dude i will post the next entery and the targets and the warnings (S/R)

Hi Poeple

just now i felt like sharing this 168 mulitimeframe indicators

i again forgot sorry

i want to ask if someone have time to check all this indicator that is send on last post and make some kind of combine or somthing some resault or conclusion or something i would be glad others also would be glad just if someone can if not i do it latter and put it in the forum .

Reason: