Coppock Indicator - page 2

Any luck with indy

Hi etrade,

Did you any luck finding the price volatility indy ?

Rgds,

dngfx

Just found out that Cedar Creek Trading (CCT) site is not accessible any more. It is a pitty since they have made some very useful indicators (metastock versions, though). One of them is this one : a Coppock curve CCT. I am posting the metatrader version of it since I really think those people deserve to be mentioned

The formula applied in this one is very similar to the one from baggermatsch post (a deviation from the original is a small one and it does not alter the "shape" of the curve, nor the moments when it crosses 0 line) with an addition of "signal line"

PS: difference between this one the one posted before is significant.

Files:

An excellent indicator mladen.

Thank you.

DJIA Forex Indicator

Hello all,

Just a thought...would it be possible to make a DJIA forex indicator using either real-time (best) or delayed data to make a DJIA forex indicator? Many of the foreign currencies in a USD/XXX pair do well when our DJIA is down, and do better when the DJIA is improving. I would not use it as my primary indicator for trading, but it would be interesting to see if it could be used a secondary trade confirmation for forex trades.

Can you let me know if coding an indicator is possible. I have done some playing with custom indicator coding, but nothing with using data external stream to the MT4 system to produce a chart.

I would assume that when you changed the period, it would change the indicator to show a high and low candlestick for that period say (12,413.33 - 12,416.78 on 15 minutes and 12,413.03 - 12,423.64 on 1 hour). Let me know. Thanks!

Today's food for thought.

Whether tell, please, probably to make осма these indicators Coppock curve CCT and Coppock curve? Thanks

Riksha:
Whether tell, please, probably to make осма these indicators Coppock curve CCT and Coppock curve? Thanks

Riksha

This is a "osma like" Coppock curve indicator

Files:

Make, please, осма for Coppock curve CCT too, thanks

Coppock curve CCT made the "osma mode"

One more version of coppock

Files:
coppock.mq4  2 kb
coppock_mql.png  52 kb

Coppock curve from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176623 made new mt4 compatible.

Reason: