Holy Grill ?

What would you do if you found the Holy Grail, either an EA or a trading system?

Would you :

- Keep it to your self ?

- Sell it ? and if so how much how much you would ask for it?

- Share with your friends and family ?

-wait till you make your first million then share?

-wait till you recover your losses from froex and share?

-try to sell it to make up your losses in forex ? before you make your first million

-If it was an EA, and its belongs to programmer, but you found the secret formula would you rename it, and try to sell it as its your own, selling only the ex4 code ?

Forex is a market full of sharks, how would you act if you become the big fish ? simply what would you do?

---------

by the way I did not find the holy grill, not yet. I am still looking like everybody else, personaly I would share it after I made the first million.

hi

If I've found one..I'll try to prove it first ...and share to everyone FREE...

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
If I've found one..I'll try to prove it first ...and share to everyone FREE...

==================

---------------

proving it means making the first million on a live account or a demo account ... you know when you have a winner from the first month so after that will you keep testing it on a demo account or a live account ?

Remind you when you share it, you will also be sharing it with Banks and Brokers cause they read our posts as well, so are you ok with that, I mean are you ok to share it with the big boys ?

hi

MiniMe:
---------------

proving it means making the first million on a live account or a demo account ... you know when you have a winner from the first month so after that will you keep testing it on a demo account or a live account ?

Remind you when you share it, you will also be sharing it with Banks and Brokers cause they read our posts as well, so are you ok with that, I mean are you ok to share it with the big boys ?

I'll try to trade with demo then live ...and share to everyone..:)

it doesn't matter with the big boys ...as long as they used my system that will keep my system become strong and valid

==================

id barbeque sausages on it.....

I believe I have found it and I am keeping it to myself. It has been very successful so far. I just wish I had more money in my account.

BinFord 4000 w/optional rotisserie unit.

If a person finds their holy grail why even mention it? What's the purpose of talking about it? Why even infer you have it if you do? If you do create your own holy grail simply check your ego at the door and come on into the forum and chill out. Humility is always more attractive than it's diametric opposite.

If you create your own holy grail you won't know it's holy until you run it for at least one year at minimum in order to put it in the category of holy so you wouldn't be coming here and posing the question you just posed until that year is up. And more than likely during that period of maturation you will learn what to do with it.... ie. compound, compound, compound, compound, compound.

MiniMe:

What would you do if you found the Holy Grill, either an EA or a trading system?

Would you :

- Keep it to your self ?

- Sell it ? and if so how much how much you would ask for it?

- Share with your friends and family ?

-wait till you make your first million then share?

-wait till you recover your losses from froex and share?

-try to sell it to make up your losses in forex ? before you make your first million

-If it was an EA, and its belongs to programmer, but you found the secret formula would you rename it, and try to sell it as its your own, selling only the ex4 code ?

Forex is a market full of sharks, how would you act if you become the big fish ? simply what would you do?

---------

by the way I did not find the holy grill, not yet. I am still looking like everybody else, personaly I would share it after I made the first million.

MiniMe,

This is as close as I can get it to IT. Coincidentally, I named it Holey [Moley] Grill.

I am still proving it and so far so good. I will keep you posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Attached system

fxcruiser:
MiniMe,

This is as close as I can get it to IT. Coincidentally, I named it Holey [Moley] Grill.

I am still proving it and so far so good. I will keep you posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Where can I find a description of the system attached in this post?

I am interested in learning about it

goldensight:
If a person finds their holy grail why even mention it? What's the purpose of talking about it? Why even infer you have it if you do? If you do create your own holy grail simply check your ego at the door and come on into the forum and chill out. Humility is always more attractive than it's diametric opposite. If you create your own holy grail you won't know it's holy until you run it for at least one year at minimum in order to put it in the category of holy so you wouldn't be coming here and posing the question you just posed until that year is up. And more than likely during that period of maturation you will learn what to do with it.... ie. compound, compound, compound, compound, compound.

Ture so many times I though I come a cross the holy grill, one month of profit two months, three then big losses ... sometimes less period like two good weeks and one bad weeks takes all the profit.

Though I would say 6 months is enough time to show if the system really works or not.

The funny part is that you come up with a system it runs great on mini account or minimum then when you apply it to the standard account it does not work.... this happened to me more than once.

But I am sure we are not far away from finding the holy grill...

Reason: