Software needed

Hi,

I need a program that will help me to be always connected to the internet.

Where is the problem:

I have ADSL internet connection and sometimes the connection get lost and closed.

What I need is a program the will check if the computer is connected to the internet and If no connection that it will try to connect as long as it estabilish the connection.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Just do a google search there are plenty for free

i think most ADSL modem will auto reconnect for you when connection is lost

hi

amenlo9:
i think most ADSL modem will auto reconnect for you when connection is lost

That's right most ADSL modem will auto reconnect when connection is lost..

like mine ..or you can check small computer icon on windows toolbar that can show you your network status ..

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yep it should overConnect but if you also downloading some stuff from internet thru P2P this ADSL modem like Vigor can be overflowed and it will stay Frozen. so nothing autoreconnect will help ) just pure RESET.

adriann:
Yep it should overConnect but if you also downloading some stuff from internet thru P2P this ADSL modem like Vigor can be overflowed and it will stay Frozen. so nothing autoreconnect will help ) just pure RESET.

a good ADSL modem and router wont freeze your connection even you are P2P 24/7.

increase:
Just do a google search there are plenty for free

Increase, Nice answer!

What I need is a program that if the ADSL connection id down that will try to reconect 10-15 times every 15sec, if still can't connect open my ISDN or modem connection and connect....

JoZo:
Hi,

I need a program that will help me to be always connected to the internet.

Where is the problem:

I have ADSL internet connection and sometimes the connection get lost and closed.

What I need is a program the will check if the computer is connected to the internet and If no connection that it will try to connect as long as it estabilish the connection.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Hi Jozo...

Do u know what i do? I'll try explain to u..

Open a web page with auto refresh such like dailyfx.

Set your dial connection automatic or always on..

When your connection goes down, the web page make a refresh and i have a new connection automatically...

hope that helps

hellkas:
Hi Jozo...

When your connection goes down, the web page make a refresh and i have a new connection automatically...

hope that helps

Wow, this is a good tip. thanks

hellkas:
Hi Jozo...

hope that helps

Thanks!!!

Will make it on my own server.

Thanks a lot

This might help

Try this

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Keep_Alive_Tools/Ping_2_Web.html

Also have your line provider test your line. This isn't a router problem. The line could be old or damaged. What happens is that the connection goes out of sync. Even thought the router pings to get the connection open you will have the problem.

I live in SA, we get this alot

Reason: