Amazing GBP/JPY Indicator - page 4

@buddi, i attached you a screenshot (see surrounded part with arrow),

i sold when the price entered the bottom of the green area (indicators seemed ok), but then it backfired,

any ideas why?

yes, that backfired.

indicators look good but the two mas are crossing and have not crossed and separated. price does not always go very far. probably could have grabbed 20 pips though.

i also use the laguerre from imran's thread at ff, if i can say that.

these trades do not always work, but the good ones make up for the stops.

that same trade killed me too.

buddhi:

i also use the laguerre from imran's thread at ff, if i can say that.

Could you point me to that thread? thx

not seeing the box

i have downloaded the indicator but I see no box as indicated....can anybody help?

what about stop losses?

thanks roef for this strategy. backtesting it, it looks good.

pls i would like to know whatis the initial stop loss with this. you were silent on that.

also, i'd appreciate it if those who're using the strategy already tell newbies like myself, what they do about initial stop losses. suggestions are most welcome.

thanks

Almost all the system will work ' nicely' when the market is trending. be carefiull.....,...even the simple one like moving average cross.

Night

buddhi:
a BIG thanks to Igorad- way overdue - for all he has done for so many people!

and, by the way, also a big thanks to newdigital for all his amazing work and the clear and comprehensive explanations he always contributes.

maybe we should have an Oscar night for MT4 people; these two guys are at the top of the list.

I would suggest to include fxbs for the load of work he has done on the MTF thread. Great guy too.

yano

Yeah Man

yano125:
I would suggest to include fxbs for the load of work he has done on the MTF thread. Great guy too. yano

I Agree with you

hi

nicesurf:
Almost all the system will work ' nicely' when the market is trending. be carefiull.....,...even the simple one like moving average cross. Night

that's right .question is "when" the market is up ,down or sideways ..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I also think this is similar to MaksiGen Trading system

I'm curious of other similar system exists

Reason: