PartyPips:
Thanks Profeta for sharing.

Can you please post DMI Indicator?

Thanks in advance

PartyPips

Use the ADX indicator with MT4.

jack_li:
very good! if ma(5) cross ma(10) close the order

Hello friend, I tested the strategy that you placed me, but I did not give certain, if I to leave EA DUKA without close_buy and close_sell, the results leave better, however it is not this that I am searching and yes a logic so that it concludes the entrance, either with a TP/SL and wait the next signal...... will have another suggestion, I will accept and be grateful....

close_buy : ma5(1) > ma10(1) && ma5(0) < ma10(0) || ma5(1) ma10(0)

close_sell : ma5(1) ma10(0) || ma5(1) > ma10(1) && ma5(0) < ma10(0)

PartyPips:
Thanks Profeta for sharing.

Can you please post DMI Indicator?

Thanks in advance

PartyPips

ok Friend,

no problems !!!!!

it has a good advantage!!!

Files:
dmi.mq4  3 kb

Hello friend,

during this week the results had not been satisfactory, got a damage of 40 pips operating in the 6 currencies of manual form. the ones that had gotten the best ones resulted had been currencies USDCAD: +60pips, EURUSD: +30pips and USDJPY: +90pips, the remains had been bigger losses that profits.

despite the losses, the retrovisor tests it has been very favorable the currencies of bigger volatileness still lacks some filters to prevent false entrances, to maximize the profits and to minimize the losses.... will be that it could help?

Once again, thank you Profeta for the indicator

profeta:
Hello friend,

during this week the results had not been satisfactory, got a damage of 40 pips operating in the 6 currencies of manual form. the ones that had gotten the best ones resulted had been currencies USDCAD: +60pips, EURUSD: +30pips and USDJPY: +90pips, the remains had been bigger losses that profits.

despite the losses, the retrovisor tests it has been very favorable the currencies of bigger volatileness still lacks some filters to prevent false entrances, to maximize the profits and to minimize the losses.... will be that it could help?

correction of the passed week, the addition of all the negotiations had given a negative balance to me of 10 pips....

Reason: