NONLAG Heiken Ashi

i am fan of igorad works simply best. i made little changes in (Heiken Ashi Ma) and add the NonLagMA_v3 inputs and it became NONLAG Heiken Ashi.Remember that dont change the name of indicators it will not work ok here you go

Files:
hak.gif  38 kb
nonlagv3.mq4  3 kb
heiken1.mq4  4 kb

Keeplearning:
i am fan of igorad works simply best. i made little changes in (Heiken Ashi Ma) and add the NonLagMA_v3 inputs and it became NONLAG Heiken Ashi.Remember that dont change the name of indicators it will not work ok here you go

Hmmmmm! Interesting! Nice! You, Keeplearning, belong to the HAMA family.

ENJOY!

Files:

NONLAG Heiken Ashi is more sensitive to price so keep the good value to get the best out of it.

can you tell me what the difference is between this and original Heiken Ashi candles as you can see from the pictures below there is only 1 small doji that is different from your HEIKEN1 and Heiken Ashi............

in the first picture i marked all the white (buy candles) with a vertical dotted line then removed the HEINKEN1 and then placed the original Heiken Ashi candles on top(pict 2) and there was only the 1 small doji of a difference(marked with green arrow) in the 3rd picture i have the HEINKEN1 on top of the Heinken Ashi and as you can see there is no difference (apert from a very small body size difference in some cases) .............am i missing something.................ds

Files:
heiken1.jpg  190 kb
heiken_ashi.jpg  189 kb
both.jpg  191 kb

Heiken Ashi is a indicator simple one these are averages of it.

you can say it is evolution of Heiken Ashi MA to NONLAG Heiken Ashi

compare these two Heiken Ashi MA to NONLAG Heiken Ashi (different values)

i hope you understand its Heiken Ashi averages we playing with

thanks

Heiken Ashi is a indicator simple one these are averages of it.

you can say it is evolution of Heiken Ashi MA to NONLAG Heiken Ashi

compare these two Heiken Ashi MA to NONLAG Heiken Ashi (different values)

i hope you understand its Heiken Ashi averages we playing with

thanks

just came back to say that i was comparing it to Heinken Ashi MA and i notice the difference now .but you beat me to it .................nice work Keeplearning

Petor

Keeplearning:

NonlagHeiken-Serie are beautiful Indicators! Thank You very much!

How come I try attaching the HA NoLag EA to my chart, I see no changes to my charts? Please help.

Excellent !

Great indicator ! I replaced nonlagma_v3 to nonlagma_v7.1.

Just comment,

"This Non lag HA is great!

I can now replace the candlesticks and have more accurate view on the charts! "

Sure, it helps if one does not have skills to read chart or patterns itself. If you do, candle sticks are way above and much better.

Alll moving average are for rookies

But whatever helps of cource helps then

Reason: