The tightest spreads available - page 3

1 pip during news

To answer your question, the spread stays fixed at 1 point during the news there. What happens during news is that you will be re-quoted if you enter at market. The spread stays one pip though so if you have a limit in you are fine, unlike other firms which will make the spread go wide and trigger your orders or let you in at a ridiculous spread so that you are at an instant loss at entry.

The other cool thing about them is that there is no slippage so you will get the Price your limit is set for even if the market blew past the price. The company will eat the slippage! They obviously wont eat the inevitable spread widening they receive form their liquidity providers during news time. Like you said any company taking a loss by bending over for every news trader out there on every news release would soon be out of business.

They will try to fill your order and if not will come back to you with the next price they have time to quote you. If you want to enter at market during news then put a standard deviation of 3-5 pips on your order so that you may still get in the market when they manually process the order and the market moves before they can get a fill for you. Other times the fills are quick for me and right at the price I click on. if you are a scalper they will allow you to trade on 3 pip spreads and then they will let you use a scalp bot. They define scalping as 6 pips or less per trade on average, if you want to scalp contact me and I can offer you another broker to do it with and pay you a rebate on your trades.

Best to luck to all of you especially the guy who is trying to sell his IB service with an indicator.

Sorry to hear you were raped by the floor brokers

Maji:
Scott,

Absolutely correct. You want to minimize your trading costs (commissions, spreads etc.) as that is money in the trader's pocket. What I am more worried is about fills and slippage. I have used brokers (futures contracts on NYBOT, CBOT, CMEX etc.) and have found that low commissions did not mean great savings as my fills were bad. The slippage of one tick on each trade adds up.

I like your concept on rebates and I hope people like what they see and you get more business.

Good luck.

I know some of those guys and had a one work for me as a CTA last year, real scumbags....

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/4146-guys-check-this-broker#comment_91154

my comment is number 4.

Crown never was NFA regulated

I checked to see if I could corroborate your story about them being NFA regulated. According to the NFA database they never were regulated by NFA. Any company who ever was regulated by them stays in there and anyone can search for them online at http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/ I should know considering I have companies listed on it myself. They would not need to be anyways considering they are overseas. I don't know where you got that information but it is incorrect. I know they are becoming Licensed security dealers in September and have been very strict regarding regulations from day one. I also know they have been straight up with me from the get go and I have never had a problem getting money sent home from them. I guess maybe this is another case of people bashing a broker offering better conditions than theirs so they can feel better about trading elsewhere?

Reason: