The Duke of Dents is here! GBP/JPY

Hi folks, I'm known as Dukeofdents over at the FF site, but I got banned for not liking communists. Therefore, I have chosen a more sedate, politically correct, racially neutral user name at Forex TSD.

Over at FF I was discussing my favorite pair, GBP/JPY, when I was suddenly banned for telling it like it is and calling 'em like I see 'em. I hope some of the users over there see this thread and let me know their opinions on GBP/JPY, because all the input was awesome, and in the last 2 days I got a 16% net account appreciation shorting it, while using very conservative money management.

I'd love to hear the opinions of all the FX TSD folks on this pair, GBP/JPY, too, screw FF if they can't take a joke. I'm about done with forums now, anyway, since I'm at the point where I know what I'm doing on my own...

D.O.D.

Okay, now I lost money by screwing around on forums. In the 45 minutes it took me to try and cause trouble with FF and post on here, I missed getting into the resumptive move on GBP/JPY short and gave up around 50 pips on the entry. Forums are for the birds, the Duke is gone from FF and here. I may post here occasionally, but FF is so touchy-feely wussy, non-competitive, that they kill newbies with their kindness. Oh, it's okay if you lose, we all do...

We all lose, but we don't brag about it! Also, I can lose more than half the time and still appreciate my account considerably if I also use money management and I'm not a dumbass! Dumbasses abound in this business, if you are one, I'm thinking about doing seminars and infomercials so I can take your money before you get in the market, as well as when you're in it.

This is like learning to swim in a pool of sharks. I've learned to swim, now I'm done with all the B.S. I'm just going to trade. Everyone else is on their own, and if anyone thinks nobody will prey on them, they're dead wrong.

The Duke

Don't worry pal..FF is a f**ckd up forum...especially that SMJones admin....he is a 6 year of kid with mental retardation..he just and will never get it..I got banned an year ago for helping out forum member for just a simple general link.

There are lots and lots of people around here who hates FF, they have there own hidden agenda with sponsers et all.

I love this place..its soo free and here they understand these are just words not intent on killing someone

Back to GBPJPY,

Well, the waves shows a big downfall to the 20 level, i think today the market is resting for a big wave down or we could see some action when nearing US time zones as most of the time, those folks are in when the PIPS are over.

Reason: