So did that nasty Yen kick your asses today?

Personally I rode USDJPY & EURJPY for some whopper profits. I'll be golfing for the rest of the week.

So, how about that monster 200+ pip drop!! Did your EA hold up for you? Hehehehe. How bout you Martingalers? Any margin calls? Yeah sure. Hahhahahhahhahaha!!! Time to go back and get a real 9-5 job eh? Mwahahhahaha! Oh, thanks for all the losses. I was on the other side. I'lll be enjoying your dough. LMAO.

so kind of u...hehe..

That's a nice constructive first post, but yeah it would have destroyed any Martingale EAs (if anybody is actually stupid enough to do that with real money)

ea

Craig:
That's a nice constructive first post, but yeah it would have destroyed any Martingale EAs (if anybody is actually stupid enough to do that with real money)

my EA did just fine, and yes its martingale based, except it has advanced hedge protection.....

http://phorex-phreak.blogspot.com/

What?! Say that again? Who got margin called? You're 1 stupid moe foe.

Files:
miracle2.gif  5 kb
miracle2.htm  34 kb

moster 200pips move eh? LMAO, 200pips is monster?! How long have you been trading forex?

Files:
nf_1.gif  6 kb
nf_1.htm  200 kb

davidke20:
moster 200pips move eh? LMAO, 200pips is monster?! How long have you been trading forex?

David,

Congrats on the nice results on a real account too I might add. I just want to clarify on something though. I saw some trades there during the New York session. Is it just IBFX that you turn it off during the NY session?

whitesand:
David, Congrats on the nice results on a real account too I might add. I just want to clarify on something though. I saw some trades there during the New York session. Is it just IBFX that you turn it off during the NY session?

200pips aint monster, the monster is 70pips move, because my stop losses only can withstand that figure. If market goes big side ways of 70pips whipping up and down, thats where i catch my stop loss oftenly. I stay out of New York session normally. Good findings.

Regards,

David