Question Regarding Scorpion's HMA Trend EA

I've sat here doing searches and trying to read all the threads pertaining to this EA, but my eyes are burning so now I figure I'll just ask.

The EA has been working well, the only problem I'm finding with it is that it doesn't trigger the Trailing Stop. I've filled out the inputs correctly (I believe) and it just doesn't trigger.

I read the original Bradman thread and I saw that he didn't care about trailing stops and told Scorpion he didn't have to worry about them as he had an ea for that. TS was put in the code tho, but I'm not experienced enough to understand what's going on there.

My question is: Was this trailing stop issue fixed (and if so, could someone direct me to the thread) or was the EA left as is without the trailing stop triggering?

Thanks in advance.

Edit to Add: Also, if Scorpion is available at some point, I was hoping he (or someone) could let me know what to edit in the code to remove the ability for the EA to close orders. My trading style is that I don't use Stop Loss or Take Profit. I use the trailing stop -- I call it trailing profit ;-) --

What I've noticed with this EA is that when there is a reversal of trend, it will close negative balance positions to open a new position with the trend. At the time of writing this, it just gave me two losses back to back. So, I'd like to remove it's ability to close orders if possible. Thank you.

Hi gregwendland,

Are you still using this EA? I am very much interested in it.

thanks,

Iyad

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I have a problem with the EA only working for me when I have Metatrader 4 set at "Ask for confirmation". I have the same problem with other EA's that I have tried. Can some one help me to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Reason: