Romanisti - Market Trapper - page 3

Hi, gotenkz! Today I had the following confuse: Romanisti tried to put pending order buy, but a second later there was an error: TradeContext:ping error. Then EA tried to put sell order, and it was successfuly done. Don't EA check current orders in order to make the second attempt to put the order wich was ignored by, for example, connection problem?

So today only 1 order sell was put, however, buy order would make some pips today

my buy order executed.. but i closed manually..

Files:
gu27feb.gif  13 kb

my buy order executed.. but i closed manually..

Do the expert put orders once a time without any retry if there is no connection to the internet from let's say 10:00 till 10:02? StartHour=10

Trader83:
Do the expert put orders once a time without any retry if there is no connection to the internet from let's say 10:00 till 10:02? StartHour=10

your internet conection must strong at this time

i will try it, i'm still studying MQL..

huh..italian francesco totti and cassano teams... cheer up

here, i modified my EA to add pipsprotect..

i attach backtest graph from 1/7/04, i'm only have history from 7/04, with default setting, deposit 1000..

90% modelling

PF 1.38

win 64%

drawdown 22 %

Files:

Please explain your variables

Please explain the variables you are using. For example what is the "pipsprotect" and "stepingStop"and how does it work?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

P.S. I am back/forward testing the EA and the best parameters for the 30min GBP/USD that I have found are:

TP:160

SL:50

TS:55

Pipsecure:8

StepStop:32

poulis:
Please explain the variables you are using. For example what is the "pipsprotect" and "stepingstop"and how does it work? Thanks and keep up the good work.

if the market is move to steppingstop point on our way, stoploss is move to your open position+pipsprotect..

so if price is reversal, we have pipsprotect point in pocket

my code for it in last ea is wrong again, can cause pc slow, i repaired this.

Files:

Reason: