Romanisti - Market Trapper - page 2

GKBBRIA:
-------------------------------------

Hi Gotenkz

I am confused about, we hv to adjust on broker's time setting at MT4 platform. Not this time of my computer at my rigion ? If I am wrong, correct me.

So, for FXDD's platform what will be the opening & closing ??

Tks / GKBRIA

look @ my recommended in 1st post

FXDD is GMT+2, so in your setting try

StartHour = 10

EndHour = 18

if u have backtest it, attach ur file, i want to look the result in other broker..

Hi Gotenkz

Tks a lot. I missed the details.

My backtest is not impresive. With 61% modeling no trade in 15 or 30 TF.

Hv to check by forward test if there is any good news.

Tks / GKBRIA

This is calld WSS Trapper EA. I am forward testing it for months and regularly posting results on their forum.

I love it.....the results are promising so far. Its not a GRQ EA, it will take time to make money with it.

Drawbacks? If the GBP/USD stops breaking out at London opening for quite some time then it will die a slow death.

takechance:
This is calld WSS Trapper EA. I am forward testing it for months and regularly posting results on their forum.

I love it.....the results are promising so far. Its not a GRQ EA, it will take time to make money with it.

Drawbacks? If the GBP/USD stops breaking out at London opening for quite some time then it will die a slow death.

is WSS trapper EA do a trap 20 pips too after market open? if yes, that mean now i know the secret of wss ..

i try my ea too, do a trap 25 pips, looks good than a 20 pips..

gotenkz:
is WSS trapper EA do a trap 20 pips too after market open? if yes, that mean now i know the secret of wss .. i try my ea too, do a trap 25 pips, looks good than a 20 pips..

No. The WSS trapper doesn't use a fixed pip trapping. There is something more there but I don't know the conditions and the owner also never reveals that. But as long as your EA makes money who cares.

AN EA similiar to this was posted at FOREXFACTORY by MIKHAIL in Late January, based on Range Breakout Strategy I have cut and pasted the Forum Info with a copy of the EA, yes it's in ex4 format, but it works with no expiration date, check it out, read the rules below, should be of benefit if you are or planning to trade this strategy. NOTE: the EA will always open 4 Buy stop or sell stop but it does trade as low as 0.01 lot's 10 cents a pip.

DRS v1 (USE ON 1 Minute Chart)

Hello,

Normally I dont do EAs for free but Im very grateful for everyone here in this thread that shared this strategy. So to contribute to your kind efforts here is an EA based on Trav's Strategy. You can change almost all the variables but EA will always open 4 buy stop and 4 sell stop orders.

Also you must change the variables "starthour" and "endHour" based on your brokers time. Ive backtested this EA via strategy tester but i dont feel results are accurate for this particular EA because time being the most critical variable for this stratgy and strategy tester sometimes jsut averages time on history charts. So the only way to go is forwardtesting.

Thanks Again for sharing your discoveries with everyone so here i present the DRS v1 EA

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

Hello,

Im sorry I cannot post my code in public because as you know people sell codes like this in ebay. also some people already bought the code from me which would not be fair to them if I post it in the public forum.

As for the trailing stop part, you can change that in the EA I posted here. go to the exten vars change "trailingstoptype": 1=After Profit Trailing Stop; 2=Trailing Stop even before profit; 3 Trailing Stop 50% of the profit;

Hope you understand and hope that helps,

Regards,

Mikhail

Files:
drs_v1.ex4  16 kb

thnx txsundevil

my pc is slow down when test your EA

Romanisti v1.0

my EA has a wrong code for trailing stop, it can make your pc slow down, i'm updated it (Romanisti v1.0) and attach in first post, you can download it again.

i did 2 backtest for do a trap 20 & 25 pips after market open from 22/06/2004 - 23/02/2007.

i'm use alpari uk (gmt+1) so in my setting starthour = 9, endhour = 17.

the other setting is default, no money management..

1st picture is for 20 pips trap, 2nd is 25 pips trap

hmm, the result is not too different, you can look at backtest zip file, not aggressive but consistent.

next monday i will do forward test..

Hi, gotenkz! Thanks a lot for sharing your EA! Are you going to implement MM into it, like % of an equity for an open trade? This could increase the result expanentially by several times!

Trader83:
Hi, gotenkz! Thanks a lot for sharing your EA! Are you going to implement MM into it, like % of an equity for an open trade? This could increase the result expanentially by several times!

i did it, but in my backtest in post #19, i'm used parameter moneymanagement=false

Reason: