Best Indicators - page 2

hi

asliok:
Yes Devil2000, i know that, that is why i'm too much reading to learn something and i'm learning, i just wanted to know useful ones, because there are many indicators i mean. Thanks.

Hi just try to learn pivot indicator ..I'm prefer camarilla indicator...

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thank you very much. I'll give a try!

Braintrend indicators Pivot Point indicators have been helpful in my trading.

If you combine BT1 and BT2 indicators and trade with multitime frame confirmation you can get very good results.

I have tested this during the first two hours of European session along with Pivot Point indicator whenever I could get up at 2 am in the morning(EST), with very good results. I wish I could wake up every day at 2am in the morning to trade.

If the price is below the pivot, then I cosider the overall bias is bearish, and if above pivot the general bias is bullish. I use the next line as the target. For initial stop loss point I use the BraintrendStop and trail the stop when it moves.

If the indicators agree in the 5 min and 30 min or the 15min and 1 Hour charts , I use the Braintrend1Stop in the higher time frame as the stop loss point.

Here is the link to the BT indicators

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

Here is the FiboPivot Indicator I use.

Files:

asliok:
Hi. I'm newbie on forex too. I think sweetpapy007 wants to know useful indicators. I'm reading too much in this forum, but i cannot decide to use which indicator. It's very hard to decide... There is no "my style" so far, i just want to try winning ones. Im trying, trying...

This situation also happen to me a few years ago..

As a newbie in this forex world.. I start from zero, I know nothing about indicator nor fibo nor pivot points, etc..

My suggestion.. you should learn about trading system as a whole.. not only indicator. And the good news is.. you can find many trading system in this forum, study them first and don't forget to study the indicator also..

Invest your time before you invest your money.. you should study and practice how to trade in demo account first.. before you trade with your real money... because I can absolutely guarantee 99% of your money will be lost if you trade without any experience..

Always evaluate your trading.. even you are win or loose... if you loose, you will have a question to answer by your self... "why I loose?"

Trust me.. you will find your own style with your own experience..

The pro never stop learning..

Hope it helps

Pj...

Try various periods of MACD and CCI... both are good for trading trend pullbacks and identifying turns.

asliok:
Or can you post your favorite indicators or other systems? This can help to decide and give an idea for newbies.

Would that be necessary when we have so many other threads with indicators to choose from, would be just duplication

primajaya, Thanks your answer, it really helps for me.

Now i'm trying Kuskus' system on demo account, looks good. If i get good results from this system, i'll try on real money. But i have a problem about choosing a broker. I'm thinking about Marketiva. Because i don't want to pay commission for open positions and i want to get my money by bank wire transfer without PROBLEM. What's your advise about it?

And i have a question. I will choose this way as a job. Is this right to do that? Can i earn money from forex many years? (10-15 years)

Sorry my poor english, thanks your answers and interest.

asliok:
primajaya, Thanks your answer, it really helps for me.

Now i'm trying Kuskus' system on demo account, looks good. If i get good results from this system, i'll try on real money. But i have a problem about choosing a broker. I'm thinking about Marketiva. Because i don't want to pay commission for open positions and i want to get my money by bank wire transfer without PROBLEM. What's your advise about it?

And i have a question. I will choose this way as a job. Is this right to do that? Can i earn money from forex many years? (10-15 years)

Sorry my poor english, thanks your answers and interest.

You're welcome..

Marketiva has a good track record as a broker.. you will get $5 on your real account if you start trade here...but the platform is not Meta Trader.. They use streamster as they platform, but it is not a big problem...

There is nothing wrong if you want to make this as your job...Of course you can earn money from forex... With good skill, good money management, and discipline .. you can live by this way...

Just remember... you have to make sure what kind of trading system or method that suitable for you.... test it before you use it... you don't want to loose your money right?

Pj...

sweetpapy007:
Hi I'm a very new trader trying to make some $$ in the forex markets. I see that there are many indicator to choose from, can anyone please tell the best indicator to use and how or when to use it. I'm only looking on getting about 10-50 pips per day, I don't really want to do any news trades. Thank you

sweetpapy007,

You may want to read this thread and post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176331

You may find some insights on which direction you may want to take your forex trading adventure. Just a food for thought.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
sweetpapy007,

You may want to read this thread and post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176331

You may find some insights on which direction you may want to take your forex trading adventure. Just a food for thought.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thank you all for your help and advice. I will do exactly what some of you have said (READ & PRACTICE). Sharing the knowledge is really the key in this business. Do any of you use EA; I would like to know the good and the bad in using EAs.

Again thank you for your help.

Reason: