Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 16

the indicator gives an alert but many times a false breakout, only when the alert is going like crazy by at least giving 4x times a second an alert then it is serious.

So i would like to filter it giving me only an alert when it normally at least giving 4 times a sec an alert

pipsintheair:
the indicator gives an alert but many times a false breakout, only when the alert is going like crazy by at least giving 4x times a second an alert then it is serious. So i would like to filter it giving me only an alert when it normally at least giving 4 times a sec an alert

Sorry

That is not possible to make - indicator should know in advance how many times it will alert in order to trigger the alert - which is a kind of a "vicious circle"

ok is it possible to ad 2 criteria?

This thread is way dead, but I'm curious to know, has anyone used this indi with a fast ma of 1 and a slow ma of 2?......It's set as ema and seems to go pretty good next to standard settings to indicate between explosions.  I'm experimenting with it at the moment and was wondering if anyone's used it this way....

wiggo75:
This thread is way dead, but I'm curious to know, has anyone used this indi with a fast ma of 1 and a slow ma of 2?......It's set as ema and seems to go pretty good next to standard settings to indicate between explosions.  I'm experimenting with it at the moment and was wondering if anyone's used it this way....
can you share that waddah explosion EMA indicator..........

Greetings,

It looks as a Picasso's picture :).
On just very quick look over, it shows many false or confusing signals. 

Rockweli:
can you share that waddah explosion EMA indicator..........
It's just the averages one......Iv'e got it overlayed here as ema 1,2,21 using OVO renko charts with the bb flat and the standard WAE with ema 20,40,21.....Pretty good signals if you ask me.

Renko next to 55 range chart.

wiggo75:
It's just the averages one......Iv'e got it overlayed here as ema 1,2,21 using OVO renko charts with the bb flat and the standard WAE with ema 20,40,21.....Pretty good signals if you ask me.

Chart looks like mess. but i see good points.Specially for short expiry.

Thanks wiggo................

Not sure Im getting your entries with WAE of EMA, there's no trigger line or dead zone on your WAE ? 

Can you explain briefly ?  

Your renko is 0.5 pips right 

Reason: