hi

kappari:
the pivot range's simple but effective ,

pivot = ( high + low + close ) / 3 ,

the range two lines are calculated like that,

range = ( high - low ) / 2 ,

1st line ( above the pivot ) = pivot + range ,

2nd line ( below the pivot ) = pivot - range ,

at the next chart i draw all the lines manualy cause i'm not good programer with MQL , so can anybody help me programing this so it gives the same results as seen on the chart ,

i use the weekly data ( high ,low ,close ) to calculate the pivot range

Can you explain about entry point,TP and SL (how many pips away ?)?

===============

Forex Trading Room

kappari:
the pivot range's simple but effective ,

pivot = ( high + low + close ) / 3 ,

the range two lines are calculated like that,

range = ( high - low ) / 2 ,

1st line ( above the pivot ) = pivot + range ,

2nd line ( below the pivot ) = pivot - range ,

at the next chart i draw all the lines manualy cause i'm not good programer with MQL , so can anybody help me programing this so it gives the same results as seen on the chart ,

i use the weekly data ( high ,low ,close ) to calculate the pivot range

Try this it might do what you want but it only shows the current week.

weekly_range.mq4

Files:

prasxz:
Can you explain about entry point,TP and SL (how many pips away ?)?

===============

Forex Trading Room

i knew about the pivot range from Fisher's book "The logical trader " ,

and i saw Kaymar using it to confirm his harmonic trading method here,

so after reading the book i can say that the pivot range is so simple but also effective when it's combined with other indicators ,

take a look at the USDJPY last week & you'll see how the market respected the pivot lower range & also formed a " triple bottom " their , so with a divergence confirming signal evey thing was saying enter long

Sure all Harmonic traders had seen this Pattern for GBPUSD this week ,

what's new here is that we confirmed the reversal zone of the pattern using pivot range ,

it was a great idea ,

confirm your Harmonic patterns PRZ using Pivot range

If you was trading Andrew's pitchfork as i do then take a look at the next chart an see how the Pivot Down Range confirmed the fork's target

kappari:
i knew about the pivot range from Fisher's book "The logical trader " ,

and i saw Kaymar using it to confirm his harmonic trading method here,

so after reading the book i can say that the pivot range is so simple but also effective when it's combined with other indicators ,

take a look at the USDJPY last week & you'll see how the market respected the pivot lower range & also formed a " triple bottom " their , so with a divergence confirming signal evey thing was saying enter long

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to download this book somehow? I tried clicking on it, but it only takes me to www.rogepost.com. Id appreciate your help. Thanks

kappari:
Sure all Harmonic traders had seen this Pattern for GBPUSD this week ,

what's new here is that we confirmed the reversal zone of the pattern using pivot range ,

it was a great idea ,

confirm your Harmonic patterns PRZ using Pivot range

An indicator that would show exactly as in your picture, would be worth having!

Watch the comming chart please ,

when i take a look to a chart like this i feel that i'm watching a paint drawn by a great artist his name's " Market" !!!

any way as you can see from the formation of the head & shoulder pattern that the pivot down range of the last three weeks was too narrow & approximetaly the same value as the broken Neckline,

so i hope that this formation'll lead to a valid Head & shoulder pattern

kappari:
Watch the comming chart please ,

when i take a look to a chart like this i feel that i'm watching a paint drawn by a great artist his name's " Market" !!!

any way as you can see from the formation of the head & shoulder pattern that the pivot down range of the last three weeks was too narrow & approximetaly the same value as the broken Neckline,

so i hope that this formation'll lead to a valid Head & shoulder pattern

Areal nice trade

THANK YOU so much.

thank you so much for your programming. i am a biginner. this really help me a lot in the market. thanks again. god bless you.

Reason: