Forex Trading For Beginners (Free Forex Education) - page 2

mohsinqureshii:
GuysWhy don't you try this excellent e-book for beginners.

Thanks for the e-book .

Your work is very much appreciated as it help beginners like us.

I have downloaded the e-book.

I think for every beginner forex trader must use ema indicator and aligators, its the best

Well I didn't have much idea about the forex trading and its market so i went through your tutorials and now a little confident for trading...

kindly tell me one more thing, is there any best time like something to invest for trading?

grateful to you !

The foreign exchange market or forex market as it is often called is the market in which currencies are traded. Currency Trading is the world’s largest market consisting of almost trillion in daily volume, The first currency of a currency pair is called the “base currency,” while the second currency is called the counter curren

Wow, thanks for some really helpful posts...

conrod:
I like to know where I install these extension at the end of each indicators so they work properly ?Like= .mq4..>and= .ex4....>and= .php....>and= .mqh...>and= sound..>and= exe......>and= set.......>and= eld.......>and= txt.......>and= waw....>and= dll.......>and= tpl.......> in templateand= zip & rar > I unzip it and my dilemma startI hope somebody can respond

The main extension that used is

.mq4> metaquote/EA can be edited

.ex4>robot trading/EA can't be edited

.exe>application/sofwares

.dll> additional script for EA,Indicator,ect

.tpl> template of indicators in metatrader

I know these from learning forex since 2004. and now i active trade in lite forex,insta,oanda,fxglory, and many others...

TracyKing:
In my opinion Forex trading Solutions is one of the best. The reality is that most retail brokerage firms will actually hedge your trades,.they know that 90% of traders fail and they usually take positions against you. So, if you come within a few pips of your stop, the average firm will manipulate your price to take you out.

I'm still do not understand how the broker do their job, where they got income from?. is ti from the spread??

That's the big question for me..

Is they really hedging our open position??

Thank you for this very good tips and advices..i find this info very useful in my trading.

mohsinqureshii:
GuysWhy don't you try this excellent e-book for beginners.

very informative content...thanks for sharing

It shows that EURUSD near a strong support area form 1.3830-90. Previously two times price had been rejected form this area. A bearish movement is expected from this area. Before this we need to observe Price Action closely at this area. A reversal signal can lead the price to the direction 1.3700 and 1.3480 on long term view. But a break and close above 1.3900 on daily chart can make this scenario invalid.

Analysis by Forex Signal SMS

Thank you

Reason: