>> Pivot range << - page 2

Different Fisher

i knew about the pivot range from Fisher's book "The logical trader " ,

and i saw Kaymar using it to confirm his harmonic trading method here,

I like Mark Fisher's book a lot. However, I assume Kaymar confirms his trading method with the help of Robert Fisher, the author of The New Fibonacci Trader, not Mark Fisher. Nevertherless, I like Mark Fisher's book very much.

kappari:
Hi FarewellDesire ,

Please try to read fisher's book " The logical trader " , then make your decision about how to use Pivot range ,

for me i'll never trade any method or indicator before learing from author himself by reading his books , visiting his web site ...

so i hope you too

good luck

actually i don't have "The Logical Trader" can somebody upload the book please, thanks in advace

about the Andrew's pitchfork i read a book about it, but i did't take it seriesly

Regards

kappari:
i knew about the pivot range from Fisher's book "The logical trader " ,

and i saw Kaymar using it to confirm his harmonic trading method here,

I like Mark Fisher's book a lot. However, I assume Kaymar confirms his trading method with the help of Robert Fisher, the author of The New Fibonacci Trader, not Mark Fisher. Nevertherless, I like Mark Fisher's book very much.

Hi zhuangcn ,

well Robert Fischer 's a german trader and his book's related to the relationship between fibonacci sequence & elliot counting ,

he also introduced how to use fibinacci to determine important trading times

or what he call's TGD (= Time goal days)

one of his best methods the Spiral,

i read his book but i don't trade elliot waves ,

Take care Robert Fischer wrote " Fibonacci applications & strategies for traders " while Mark Fisher wrote " the logical trader "

zawodowiec:
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to download this book somehow? I tried clicking on it, but it only takes me to www.rogepost.com. Id appreciate your help. Thanks

zawodowiec , FarewellDesire the book was reuploaded

enjoy reading

increase:
An indicator that would show exactly as in your picture, would be worth having!

Hallo increase ,

it's a hand made without wiyhout any indicator to draw the Harmonic pattern ,

trading is so simple man why to complicate it using too many indicators!!!

Thank you kaparri for this eye opener system.

I will be testing these.

yano125

googd jop kappari

can you post the ultra trend indicator

thanks in advance

Ibn Fernas:
googd jop kappari

can you post the ultra trend indicator

thanks in advance
sorry for being to late answering you Ultra Trend

cja:
Try this it might do what you want but it only shows the current week. weekly_range.mq4

Can anyone provide an indicator with the same code (as Weekly_Ranges) but based on monthly ranges ?

i'll be here soon

Reason: