Current spread and swap monitor

been asked for this a couple of times by pm,so here it is

Files:

the indicator shows maximum spread that happened on 1 bar

has one logical mistake and may not work on hourly charts

Files:
spread.mq4  2 kb

small update: I changed the color of negitive swap and added a current tik monitor

StatMon 1.1

lowphat:
small update: I changed the color of negitive swap and added a current tik monitor StatMon 1.1

doesnt have anything on charts, except the seperate window and name of indicator!

lowphat:
small update: I changed the color of negitive swap and added a current tik monitor StatMon 1.1

usefull datawindow information...

Thx to thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi...

I send this indicator that i combined from thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi in one data window

Files:

hinomaru:
Thx to thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi... I send this indicator that i combined from thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi in one data window

Great I was looking for something like this. Can you post the mq4 version or recompile a version that doesn't require the separate window. I would rather have it at the very top of my charts.

Thanks.

Pip Value return error...

hinomaru:
Thx to thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi... I send this indicator that i combined from thepiphunter,lowphat & ejoi in one data window

Hi, can you also mod this indy to work with IBFX mini/micro accounts? For GBP/USD, it returns $1.00 per pip which is correct, as 1 lot mini lot at IBFX is a $10k contract. However, when you look at other pairs such as the USD/JPY where the standard contract pip value is around $8.42, the indicator returns $0.00 per pip for 1 lot. It should be reading out $0.842.

Other than that....LOVE IT!

Thank you!

Pipskateer:
Hi, can you also mod this indy to work with IBFX mini/micro accounts? For GBP/USD, it returns $1.00 per pip which is correct, as 1 lot mini lot at IBFX is a $10k contract. However, when you look at other pairs such as the USD/JPY where the standard contract pip value is around $8.42, the indicator returns $0.00 per pip for 1 lot. It should be reading out $0.842.

Thank you!

ok,i'll fix it later, i have to find a free time first to make a modification to it...:)

hinomaru:
ok,i'll fix it later, i have to find a free time first to make a modification to it...:)

Many thanks!

Pipskateer:

Thank you!

maybe someone can fix this...:)

i upload the mq4 here...

Files:
Reason: