XO_Method REVISED - page 154

"It takes some resources from my computer"- must be a Democrat

beto1:
Hi I am trying this method but I have a problem with an indicator WPR_MA_STF_M30 , I am using this method on 4 hours charts and I use this indicator for daily charts since It is a MTF, however this gives me an error which says: "W%R_MA_LC pair name,daily:unknown subwindow number 01 for ObjectCreate function" , the indicator is working but It takes some resources from my computer and keeps showing this error.

How can I fix it or do you have this indicator with no error.

Thanks in advanced and kindest regards.

Hello Beto,

That indicator is the result of an "in-house-job" and I have no idea how to fix it and at the time Mladen was over his head in work, so I could not bother him with it either. Therefore I abandoned the critter.

It is a very good indicator IMHO, but it needs to be either rewritten or fixed. Maybe you could ask Mladen if he now has the time to help you?

Sorry I cannot assist you in this matter.

Best personal regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Beto,

That indicator is the result of an "in-house-job" and I have no idea how to fix it and at the time Mladen was over his head in work, so I could not bother him with it either. Therefore I abandoned the critter.

It is a very good indicator IMHO, but it needs to be either rewritten or fixed. Maybe you could ask Mladen if he now has the time to help you?

Sorry I cannot assist you in this matter.

Best personal regards,

Thanks my friend, so far It has worked well just showing this error but I can continue to test it.

Regards

Guys,

Here is a version of "W%R_MA_LC" that will not cause that error message any more.

Indicator will work the same (that error did not cause any calculating error, just it was making the log file grow)

Files:

mladen:
Guys,

Here is a version of "W%R_MA_LC" that will not cause that error message any more.

Indicator will work the same (that error did not cause any calculating error, just it was making the log file grow)

Thank you Mladen; always ready to lend a professional helping hand. Much appreciate you.

]Best regards,

mladen:
Guys,

Thanks a lot, much appreciate. But if possible could you provide me the same indicator but MTF because the one I have is MTF.

Kindest Regards

Forgot to write it in the original post : save the file as "W%R_MA_LC.mq4" (in order to make that one be the called one instead of the old version)

Ok I got it, It has been fixed.

Thanks again

Thanks a lot for sharing!

After all these years the setting of 6,5 on the M-5 is still correct. Awesome indicator.

Wishing you all a brilliant day and continued success for 2015.

Reason: