Advice EA-Stoc Guru :) - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
greatlakes
greatlakes  

Well looks like Davidke20 took your idea and is now posting it here as his own. Not even giving ODBC any credit for it.

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  

i'm not participating any EA sharing no more... NO MORE!!!

teldon
teldon  
davidke20:
will put a credit on. and i did mentioned its not mine...meanwhile i dint remove his Stoc-GURU name from the EA as well by the way, after all these days i've been working on the system, is this all data you can input me?! thanks next time i'll download the EA and work alone! good luck.

I think David is trying his best to help, people if you can't appreciate please don;t critize

David SWINKA
David SWINKA  

Hi David....

I will test your EA with 0.1 lot... because no stop loss (1000 look like no stop loss).... but it's look very promising...

Thanks for days your pass for it...

greatlakes
greatlakes  
davidke20:
will put a credit on. and i did mentioned its not mine...meanwhile i dint remove his Stoc-GURU name from the EA as well by the way, after all these days i've been working on the system, is this all data you can input me?! thanks next time i'll download the EA and work alone! good luck.

Its not that I don't appreciate your work. As a matter of fact I have no intention of using this ea. I see too many ideas being stolen and sold on EBay ect. You gave him credit and that is all that matters. Thank you.

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  

yeoeleven
yeoeleven  

Forward testing

Previously I posted a detailed statement showing that the original EA from this thread showed more losing trades than winning ones. Post 25 Page 3

I have been testing David's modified version and have only had 2 trades but both were successful. Starting with .1 the trade was in profit by $40 and closed in profit by $34 the second rose up to $20 and closed at $9.8.

Obviously David has put a lot of effort into making this modified version (stochEAv1.2) take a better direction and close whilst in profit, a huge improvement on the previous version.

I am sure that David is working on another modified version which will include RSI as an additional indicator and I look forward to seeing it posted here on this thread.

I would like to thank him for his efforts giving confidence to take his development live in the near future which after all it uses very little margin as it does it's job.

John

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  

thanks to odbc again for his kindness sharing

dear odbc,

thanks for the sharing, due to lack of interest, and i'm suspicious of hijaaking, i'm outta here. thanks for the original EA. if you want furthur information, i'll give it back to you. PM me if you think my idea is good. I'm sure you saw my backtest.

odbc
odbc  

Hi All

I have EA stoc new version .offer you again

I test with demo account 2 days ,resulte very good.

Use G/U ,E/U ,G/J

Files:
ea-stoc.ex4 7 kb
To add comments, please log in or register