Advice EA-Stoc Guru :) - page 2

I'm testing your EA... like very very good !!!

Thank's to share

odbc:
Hello, This is my EA .

hi, odbc

do you use for backtest control-point or every-tick.

I' ve good result with control-point, but disaster result with every-tick

what is the model-quality of your backtest?

giapel

giapel:
hi, odbc

do you use for backtest control-point or every-tick.

I' ve good result with control-point, but disaster result with every-tick

what is the model-quality of your backtest?

giapel

the stochastic entry is an disaster, can be fixed with optimization of TP and SL, or even higher timeframe trading. Seeing something wrong with the entry as well, if he allow me to do it, I can tweak up the entry to make it work better. Still, better respect the owner of the EA. Not good to simply backengineer other's system.

davidke20:
the stochastic entry is an disaster, can be fixed with optimization of TP and SL, or even higher timeframe trading. Seeing something wrong with the entry as well, if he allow me to do it, I can tweak up the entry to make it work better. Still, better respect the owner of the EA. Not good to simply backengineer other's system.

i thank you david, i appreciate your thought

i hope to contribute to the success of EA

giapel

giapel:
i thank you david, i appreciate your thought

i hope to contribute to the success of EA

giapel

you're welcome...:D hope he will post the MQ4, so I dont need to reconstruct an EA to fake him

This is MQL4

Good luck all

Files:
ea-stoc.mq4  7 kb

odbc:
This is MQL4 Good luck all

thank you very much on sharing it. we'll look into it.

As promised, fine tuned stoch. Removed trailing stop due to not enough time to optimize. Now at least profitable. Settings shows at backtest result. Good luck gentlemen.

Regards,

David

edited: sorry, the EA i already incorporate with MM now, still not found the appropriate margin exposure, if you guys dont mind, help me to find it out. the backtest result is based on no MM with exposure of 10% static lot size on 10k account. this EA could add to our arsenal to make about 80+pips extra / month on GBPUSD alone. Good luck.

Files:

davidke20:
As promised, fine tuned stoch. Removed trailing stop due to not enough time to optimize. Now at least profitable. Settings shows at backtest result. Good luck gentlemen.

Regards,

David

edited: sorry, the EA i already incorporate with MM now, still not found the appropriate margin exposure, if you guys dont mind, help me to find it out. the backtest result is based on no MM with exposure of 10% static lot size on 10k account. this EA could add to our arsenal to make about 80+pips extra / month on GBPUSD alone. Good luck.

you are wrong for your stoc code ...

next 2 week i will post forward test here

davidke20:
are you sure i made mistake on that?! its getting better and better now. guys out there, please run some backtest or give me some 2 cents, running out of idea. before i get input, i will not proceed to post V1.2

hi, david

great work and very very good result

best regards

giapel

Reason: