EA for MA cross with take profit levels - page 3

Jeeves:
Hi

I would be very grateful if a kind person could either point me at, or code, a very simple 2 ma cross expert.

Need only entry at cross (on close of current bar). User choice of Period & type, TP (User definable), & if possible, Wav sound alert. Thats all folks.

what about exit open position? reverse signal or only tp and sl?

Jeeves:
Thanks 'assassin', kind of you to answer. The EA you posted I have already, too big and clumsy. I'm looking for something a lot more uncomplicated.....but thanks again.

Jeeves

Try this : ma_cross_ma_simple.mq4

It can not be simpler than that

Files:

Thanks fella, appreciate it. Sorry for the delay in replying, been a tad busy. Hope all is well with you.

how to change the period in your EA SMa Cross

tatradecom:
how to change the period in your EA SMa Cross

tatradecom

Adjust the MaPeriod1 and MaPeriod2 parameters values

ryanklefas #:

Further update on MA Cross with profit targets

I've made a number of additions to the EA since my last post:

1) Improved the profit targets; you can now input different lot sizes per target

2) Added a breakeven feature

3) Added the ability to change the MODE of the Moving Average: 0 Simple moving average, 1 Exponential moving average, 2 Smoothed moving average, 3 Linear weighted moving average.

4) The EA now enters a trade on a new candle, not immediately

5) Added an option to have the EA close its orders when the MAs cross again or when trend is over (allowClosing)

6) Added "Anchors" to help the EA decide when the prices are ranging, so as to prevent losses. The Anchor values are the shift periods that the EA will look to to decide if the market has been previously trending and whether or not to enter.

The post contains the latest EA, along with its source. Don't be shy guys! Post and tell me what you think!

Im having issues with the advanced stoplosses working on sells only. The advance SL's are working on buys perfectly!

I'm reviving this post haha.

The Ea works so good otherwise. Looking for a fix on the sells.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

what about exit open position? reverse signal or only tp and sl?

That can be done perfectly
Reason: