Jimmy Young feedback wanted

Has anyone used the jimming young system

http://www.eurusdtrader.net

Is it worth the $ 1300.00 dollars ?

Does anyone have any ebooks from him

His photo looks like he cleans the toilets of the banks not trades for them, lol. Looked at his video, yet another after the fact example, snake oil alert.

fred:
His photo looks like he cleans the toilets of the banks not trades for them, lol. Looked at his video, yet another after the fact example, snake oil alert.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

I subscribed to Jimmy's chat room several years ago. The chat room would open during the London session and continue on into the New York session. In a nutshell I was impressed with his multifaceted knowledge of the forex market, this is no fly-by-night guy. What I discovered for myself is that fundamental trading was not something that I had the apptitude for, I much prefer technical trading while always being mindful of various fundamental releases. Could I recommend paying $1,300? That's something I think only you can answer. For some people that's a hell of alot of money and for others it's a drop in the bucket. My suggestion would be to email him and ask him some pertinent questions that concern you in order to find out if you are going to get what you believe is $1,300 worth of value. I only have my experience of his chat room and he was a professional at all times not to mention very down to earth and very much a straight forward talking New York/New Jersey type of guy and was always generous with his time. If I remember correctly Tom Yeoman was one of Jimmy's students and went on to start his own fundamental/news trading business, I believe "Felix" from forexbastards also learned initially from Jimmy although you would need to ask them both to confirm that.

toddanderson:
Has anyone used the jimming young system

http://www.eurusdtrader.net

Is it worth the $ 1300.00 dollars ?

Does anyone have any ebooks from him

No snake oil

Hi, I'm a current subscriber to Jimmy Young's service. He's the genuine article, has years in the business and knows what he's talking about. If you subscribe, you first learn his system, then he gives a daily review of yesterday's activity and signals given by his system, and a preview of what he sees for the coming day.

Pro: He knows his stuff. This is a system that works, and has given me better results than anything I've tried to date. I believe he's honest and does everything he can to make his system work for his subscribers.

Con: It's a pretty simple system, but will take some time to get to know. I think it's essential to use a demo account until you are getting consistent results, which will be 1-3 months. A certain amount of experience and judgement for entries and exits will always be involved, so if the style works for you, it's a great system. If your judgement calls using the system tend to fail, it won't work for you.

You do need to spend a lot of 'live' time with the market with this system.

That last point has me in the quest for successful EAs, so I don't have to spend 8 hours a day with the market--which is why I'm here in this forum.

Reason: