Elliot Wave Indicators - page 3

Thanks

Guyver:
attached advanced get oscillator for elliotwaves..

Thanks a lot Guyver.

I have another request. PTI (Profit Taking Index) is one indicator in Advanced GET. can i have it in MetaTrader4 ?

Take Care,

Khamoosh

Khamoosh:
Thanks a lot Guyver.

I have another request. PTI (Profit Taking Index) is one indicator in Advanced GET. can i have it in MetaTrader4 ?

Take Care,

Khamoosh

how does it look like??

Guyver:
how does it look like??

The Profit Taking Index Compares the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Three with the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Four. This comparison is the passed to an Algorithm that calculates THE PROFIT TAKING INDEX VALUE.

This text is in PDF Help. Please find 2 Attachments.

Files:
pti35.jpg  27 kb
pti.jpg  20 kb

Khamoosh:
The Profit Taking Index Compares the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Three with the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Four. This comparison is the passed to an Algorithm that calculates THE PROFIT TAKING INDEX VALUE. This text is in PDF Help. Please find 2 Attachments.

hi,, the details you provided is not enough as i have no idea what goes on in wave 4 or wave 3 LOL and wouldn't know what differentiates the momentum from each wave hmmmm i think i just got a clue .. also i think this PTI is something hidden and i dont have the advenced get to find out how it works

Guyver:
attached advanced get oscillator for elliotwaves..

Thanks is there any code for this?

increase:
Thanks is there any code for this?

ofcourse give me sometime i am trying to locate it .. i just had it in my Mt4 version didn't wrote this indicator. i'll post as soon as i find it must be somewhere in my library.

source code

here you go increase the source code for the oscillator

Guyver:
here you go increase the source code for the oscillator

Thanks a lot Guyver's

How to use?

How is this indicator interpreted/used?

Thanks.

RickW00716:
How is this indicator interpreted/used? Thanks.

all i can think of is when the macd crosses above the red line .. buy vice versa for sell..

Reason: