Elliot Wave Indicators - page 2

RedJack:
Ok lets see if this helps Jack..

I think still not complete i try with some friends:D to make this indicator i post when i finish it.

Jack

Hi,

I found Elliot Wave Oscillator.i don't know if this help you.

Regards

MFX

MFX:
Hi,

I found Elliot Wave Oscillator.i don't know if this help you.

Regards

MFX

Hello From Jack

I tell you problem i face elliotwave oscillator is not the problem

problem is this

* both the EWTREND and EWNUMBER will take it's values from EWO(Elliotwave oscillator) the first code written has no information about this and the second code posted is very old easy language code i believe also not complete i think

now i try to find reference for checking the language.

also fxcm has all these indicators running as most of the people know

i still try to find reference for the second code posted

Jack

40 + wave

Actually, what I'm try to do is to find the latest 40+ wave then draws fibo lines on the top and bottom of that wave. (draws the lines)

40 Plus Wave INDICATOR

Actually, what I'm try to do is Find an indicator that looks for the latest 40+ wave then draws fibo lines on the top and bottom of that wave.

Any help is appreciated.

Elliot Wave Indicators

Hello everyone

attached find the indicators of so called elliotwaves as available on FXCM charting service advertised by rapid forex trading i guess ..

anyways indicators

1. ElliotWave oscillator

2. Ew trend

3. Ew number

regards

Eacan

Files:

EACAN:
Hello everyone

attached find the indicators of so called elliotwaves as available on FXCM charting service advertised by rapid forex trading i guess ..

anyways indicators

1. ElliotWave oscillator

2. Ew trend

3. Ew number

regards

Eacan

ok for people expecting this would create numbers on the chart!!

no it wont --- it is basically the same as provided on FXCM charting and the theory behind it was advertised by rapid forex .. it has nothing to do with elwave,mtpredictor or advanceGet sorry for that !!.

and i have not made these .. the author's email is inside the MQL file .. i'm guessing it is the author.

regards

EACAN..

Elliott Wave Oscillator

Hi Dears,

This is a sample picture of Advanced GET software. Elliott Wave Oscillator has two Lines. what are these lines? can i draw these lines on "Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4" in MetaTrader4 ? i have one indicator (Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4) but no any line appeares on it.

Thanks for your help,

Khamoosh

Files:
osclines.jpg  47 kb

yes why not

attached advanced get oscillator for elliotwaves..

Reason: