MTPredictor - page 2

kamyar:
hi

you are welcome.

attach the EA on any chart you want it's data(time frame is not important).in the property window of the EA set the time frames that you wnat the EA export the data to "True".for example for M1 time frame set "LoadM1 = true" and so on.

this EA (by default setting)updates exported data every 1 minute frequencyupdate=60).

you can go to your metatrader folder\experts\files\export_history\

for the data files.to set the date format in MTP for using the files made by the EA use "yyyymmdd" format and the data should be set in this order:

date

time

high

low

close

volume

delimiter = ","

time format="hh:mm"

that is all.i hope this helps you.

thanks

kamyar

Hi kamyar ,

I tried this method it didn't work nothing happens although Adata works the data is not clear i have asked a friend to chek the wave setups on MTPredictor but we couldn't set the files yet also i am trying to create external application for waves and the data is essential so is their anything else i could do?

regards

EACAN

EACAN:
Hi kamyar ,

I tried this method it didn't work nothing happens although Adata works the data is not clear i have asked a friend to chek the wave setups on MTPredictor but we couldn't set the files yet also i am trying to create external application for waves and the data is essential so is their anything else i could do?

regards

EACAN

Ok works was using somehow the wrong date format

guide me

Hi all

i want buy advance get or ELWAVE7.1for eliot wave analyse.i want know which of them is useful and what do u suggest.

thanks

I think Elwave 7.7 is now out. It's expensive, though. If I had a choice between Advanced Get and Elwave, I'd probably go with Elwave just because it's so versatile. The programmers made Elwave so that it would except so many different types of data formats whereas advanced get seems very confined to only using esignal.

Here is the site:

http://www.prognosis.nl/web2002/index.html

It actually doesn't seem like they improved much on the actual performance between 7.1 and 7.7 . Just made it more user-friendly.

They claim in version 7.5 that they improved the analysis engine but who knows.

http://www.prognosis.nl/web2002/elwave/features/elwave75release.html

ahmad1360:
Hi all

i want buy advance get or ELWAVE7.1for eliot wave analyse.i want know which of them is useful and what do u suggest.

thanks

I have been checking the demo for elwave and it looks good .. Second choice is mtpredictor because i have seen many people having it and posting pictures advanced get i would like to see how it performs .. I want to first try to learn EW properly before purchasing because my no1 problem how would you negate the setup if you dont know the basics.

EACAN.

how to load MT4 data into ELwave 7.7?

Is there a way to generate CSV data out of MT4 and import it into Elwave 7.7? Can someone post the step by step procedure?

fxspeedster:
Is there a way to generate CSV data out of MT4 and import it into Elwave 7.7? Can someone post the step by step procedure?

Check "What Really Works From One Professional" Pages 5-7 covers all you have to do with csv creation, importing, DDE setups etc....

Yeah, check that thread. You have to import the data. I think you select

"New chart"

and then find the directory and import the data. But you have to define the data each time you do this.

It's like this:

Date

Time

Open

High

Low

close

volume

Hi, Attached is a file for exporting that I think Kamyar referenced early on. It is supposed to automatically export csv data, but I cant seem to get it to work. Could someone please try it and see if it works for them and/or give me a clue what I am doing wrong?

Files:
data_loader.mq4  28 kb
Reason: