MultixpMA V 1.0.0

Files:

2007.01.29 18:47:23 2006.01.05 19:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Programmi\Metatrader 4 Velocity Trader\experts\indicators\HMA.ex4' on the EURUSD,M30

Hi to everybody,

during the tests, the program asks for the file HMA in the indicator folder.

Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Caster60

caster60:
2007.01.29 18:47:23 2006.01.05 19:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Programmi\Metatrader 4 Velocity Trader\experts\indicators\HMA.ex4' on the EURUSD,M30

Hi to everybody,

during the tests, the program asks for the file HMA in the indicator folder.

Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Caster60

Here it is

Files:
hma.mq4  3 kb

Great EA, but...

Sounds like a great EA, but I couldnt get it started to test it. I like the jma being in there.

"2007.01.30 22:22:40 2006.10.01 21:00 xpMA USDJPY,H4: SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only"

Any ideas?

NVM. Got it now. Was using wrong file. Thanks alot. Let you know when Im done checking it out.

.......... deleted ..............

What Settings?

Wow, Nice work on this!

It would be nice if someone could post the exact settings they would use on this, and I would be glad to test it; I just can't figure out what settings to use to develop any meaningful system.

Speaking of settings....HOW/WHERE do you make the changes?

Do you attach the Indicator to the chart with your desired settings and THEN start the EA? Or do you access the EA (and how do you do this?), make the changes within the EA and then start the EA?

When right-clicking the EA in the Navigator I see options to Attach To A Chart and to Modify.

Randy

Disregard above post

Ahh, found where to adjust settings.

Away we go........

Let's get some testers sharing their settings so we can join in and test this wonderful EA. Any testers here?

Regarding the .csv file.....

How do you change values within the .csv file. If I'm reading C.E.O.'s original post correctly, we can change the MA periods and types (ie. one could do a 5/13/62 system with either a Simple/Exponential/Jurik/etc.... type MA). I understand from CodeGuru's website how to change the values to meet what I want, I just don't know how to make those changes within the EA file(s).

Reason: