Anyone to program this very simple and profitable system? - page 2

By the way, v1.02 uses only market orders without setting any stops or TP on the server... all order parameters are tracked by the EA and entry and exit points are implemented in the code on your computer. I did this because it's the only way I know of to ensure perfect synchronization between the trigger points held in the code and those on the server. As a consequence, the chart doesn't automatically show where the entry and exit points are, so I've included code to draw them on the chart as dotted lines.... cool, huh ?

ZTrader:
One thing I should have mentioned about the EA is that it doesn't have an exit strategy (other that stop losses..) The original strategy as defined in ForexFactory says you should close all open positions 1/2 an hour before the markets close for the week.. so if you use this EA you'll have to do that manually - otherwise it will carry your positions over until the next week. I should also mention that it's not been tested yet...

ZTrader,

Thank you for the notification. I started the forward test for this week.

The exit time could be coded in using extern variables for brokerage close down day and time.