3xMAs#2 indicator - page 2

Pm

cja,

When time allows check your pm I snet you last date. Tks.

$Trader

3xMAs#3

$trader:
cja

Would it be possible for you to code this indicator so that it would plot an arrow @ the first candle after the cross & have the candles facing in the direction of the trade. If this is possible also have it set so as to be able to change the arrow size & color. I know this is asking alot, but I would be most thankful for your work.

$Trader

I have added in the features you require,

#1 Arrows on the close of the candle after the Mid EMA crosses the Slow EMA

#2 The Arrow size & Color can be altered

#3 The Arrow type can be selected

#4 The Arrows can also be moved away or closer to the candles

#5 A sound Alert has been added that can be turned OFF/ON

#6 The sound Alert can be altered by putting a wav file under the SoundFile input

#7 The lines now retain their size.

#8 The lines can now be removed if desired

3xmas3.mq4

05/02/2008

I have updated the indicator to now show arrows and sound alerts on the minor crosses and i have also added an email function.

3xmas4.mq4

Files:
3xmas3.mq4  6 kb
3xmas4.mq4  10 kb
3mas4.gif  60 kb

thankz a lot of your kindness

cja:

#6 The sound Alert can be altered by putting a wav file under the SoundFile input

3xmas3.mq4

05/02/2008

I have updated the indicator to now show arrows and sound alerts on the minor crosses and i have also added an email function.

3xmas4.mq4

thankz cja...i found finaly..

acctually a long time i try to find this method..

oh cja,

can u make it 5EMA+15 EMA CROSS with small arrow and open alert buy n sell

thank you

HELP! How to make the indicators ?

for example,look the pic

please help ,thanks

This great indicator can works on short TF? for example on 1 o 5 minutes time frame? Thanks

Simple script to plot a set of emas

Hy folks...

anyone knows if exist a script that can plot a set of Emas like 10,21,50,100 etc. togheter and release and if it's possible add on other indicators, cause i want clean charts everytime.

i found this but plot and release only object and no indicators...

thank you in advance...

Files:

Help Coding a Custom Indicator

I am currently trying to create a custom indicator that would alert when a price a trend has started based off the separation of 3 moving averages. I was thinking of having it based off the average separation over a set period of time in order to globalize the measure, however I am having trouble figuring out how to measure the difference in the MAs.

Also I was wondering if there was a way to add a Support Resistance line manually to your chart and have an indicator advise when it breaks or nears that line.

Once again any suggestion is greatly appreciate.

Regards,

Styex

Creating A Very Simple Indicator

Hello There,

I'm currently developing a forex mechanical strategy which is going to be launched very soon and I have to create a very simple custom indicator but I haven't any experience in programming plus, I would need it very soon.

I know this might sound a bit awkward but I would need somebody to develop it for me as fast as possible (by the way I'm ready to pay for that).

Here's what I would need : an indicator which displays :

-Moving Average 10 (green)

-Moving Average 25 (black)

-Moving Average 89 (red)

If you can't do that for me, I would completely understand but would you at least give me some directions in order to do it ?

Thank you very much,

Samuel.

cimamonti:
Hello There,

I'm currently developing a forex mechanical strategy which is going to be launched very soon and I have to create a very simple custom indicator but I haven't any experience in programming plus, I would need it very soon.

I know this might sound a bit awkward but I would need somebody to develop it for me as fast as possible (by the way I'm ready to pay for that).

Here's what I would need : an indicator which displays :

-Moving Average 10 (green)

-Moving Average 25 (black)

-Moving Average 89 (red)

If you can't do that for me, I would completely understand but would you at least give me some directions in order to do it ?

Thank you very much,

Samuel.

I quickly put together this one. Please see if this is what you want. The only change I made to your requirement is setting YELLOW color instead of BLACK for MA 25 period. My background is Black.

Files:
ind-3ma.mq4  3 kb

cja:

3xmas3.mq4

05/02/2008

3xmas4.mq4

hay this program is excelent for me but to many arrows that i dont understend their meanning

can u explain the purpose of all the arros

thank u

Reason: