Farewell setup

Hi all,

I've been in this forum for more then a year. I learn a lot from the people here. I always look for a simple,yet profitable, setup. I developed a lot of indicators, but none of them worked as the simple, old fation indicators.

I feel its time for me to say goodbye (or maybe GoodBuy), and as my farewell gift to this great forum, I want to share with this nice and simple setup. The ruls are simple: Make a trade in a candle break, and use MACD and MA(80) as a filter. See the image for explanations.

Please, do not PM me or ask question regarding to this setup.

Best regards,

Eli

Files:

thanks for sharing

hi elihayun

I like your method

That's simple but stong

I want to know where is this method stoploss

please tell me

elihayun:
Hi all,

I've been in this forum for more then a year. I learn a lot from the people here. I always look for a simple,yet profitable, setup. I developed a lot of indicators, but none of them worked as the simple, old fation indicators.

I feel its time for me to say goodbye (or maybe GoodBuy), and as my farewell gift to this great forum, I want to share with this nice and simple setup. The ruls are simple: Make a trade in a candle break, and use MACD and MA(80) as a filter. See the image for explanations.

Best regards,

Eli

Hi Cro, she already mentioned do not ask her any question. Maybe she got better way to make money than forex. Well, i wish you good luck and nice to know you here .

goodbye

elihayun:
Hi all,

Best regards,

Eli

Hi...

Thanks for your great effort to this forum....

keep up a good work.....success to u...

bye

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

chro:
hi elihayun

I like your method

That's simple but stong

please tell me

Place your stop at least 10 pips below the last low if going long.....and at least 15 pips above the last high if going short.

chro:
hi elihayun

I like your method

That's simple but stong

please tell me

Place your stop at least 10 pips below the last low if going long.....and at least 15 pips above the last high if going short.

Good Luck....

Good Luck Elihayun!

May you see success on your way!

Bluefish

why poof??

Elihayun

hello

template downloaded...very promising

many thanks

do u really have to go poof??

hope u change ur mind...

river

elihayun, Best of luck!

Hi all,

Best regards,

Eli

--------------------------------------------------------------------

elihayun:

I wish you, best of luck and prosperity!

sincerely,

rswamy4449

i also wish you luck ive enjoyed seeing you around in 2006

i wish you many pips for 2007

Reason: