Forex signal generator - page 38

I read about that in your forum and it looked good. However, the logic it would take for that in the EA is way beyond my ability.

I am better at breaking apart what is aleady there then I am at comming up with the code on my own.

The work around for this would be to modify the EA manually for that day then change it back the next day.

Once the EA is working as expected, we can document how to do this.

paijolopez:
Hi Proverb, I'm now studying way to Improve this daily20pip system, named Daily20pip Join force system, maybe you should look at it here and maybe it can be programed into the EA for max profit,

This Daily20pip Join Force system using All existing Daily20pip system rules combining with Nervous (from my forum member who gave me this Idea) Staking rules bellow

-if- day 1 1 lot s/l -30pips

-then- day 2 2 lots t/p +40 or s/l -60pips

-and- day3 win draw or lose back to 1 lot

That is a martingale.

Not good.

I hope you rethink it.

You right Billbss, That's why I'm put this martingale/staking/arbitraging as an article an idea not as a trading system, it just an idea and I'm still testing it on live demo trading, I'll set another 6 month to test it and I will report it latter will it works or fail

and since Daily20pip EA also still in testing period (but it already produce +pips), it looks great if programer can also put this Daily20pip Join force system into the EA as an option so it can help me on testing,

proverbs:
I read about that in your forum and it looked good. However, the logic it would take for that in the EA is way beyond my ability.

I am better at breaking apart what is aleady there then I am at comming up with the code on my own.

The work around for this would be to modify the EA manually for that day then change it back the next day.

Once the EA is working as expected, we can document how to do this.

Just take your time, you have do a great works with the EA, I love to hear that the EA starting produce +pips

thank you proverb,

WNW,

I am trying the limit orders off the pivot to see what results we get.

Just place a horizonal line on the pivot trendline and rename it to TLBL if you want to test this. We have to add this line because the EA will not share trendlines for any two orders. Let me know if you have any questions.

Paijolopez,

Where do you think it makes since to have the limit orders set from?

extern string BuyStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string BuyStop_TrendName = "BUY Level 1";

extern int BuyStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int BuyStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double BuyStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int BuyStop_StepActive = 2;

extern int BuyStop_StepPrepare = 4;

extern string BuyLimit_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string BuyLimit_TrendName = "TLBL";

extern int BuyLimit_TakeProfit = 5;

extern int BuyLimit_StopLoss = 20;

extern double BuyLimit_Lot = 0.2;

extern int BuyLimit_StepActive = 10;

extern int BuyLimit_StepPrepare = 0;

extern string SellStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string SellStop_TrendName = "SELL Level 1";

extern int SellStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int SellStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double SellStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int SellStop_StepActive = 0;

extern int SellStop_StepPrepare = 6;

extern string SellLimit_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string SellLimit_TrendName = "Pivot";

extern int SellLimit_TakeProfit = 5;

extern int SellLimit_StopLoss = 20;

extern double SellLimit_Lot = 0.2;

extern int SellLimit_StepActive = 10;

extern int SellLimit_StepPrepare =0;

proverbs,

Fri, 6/15 15:30

Today's textbook-perfect move was completely missed...

New goodies

WNW and Paijolopez,

I am now working on a different EA that does not depend on trend lines. With the help of a "real" programmer (Ryanklefas) on this forum he helped me through some logical errors I was running into. Special Thanks to Ryanklefas

This new EA will base the pending orders off the Pivot that is internally calculated so this EA can run as a stand alone with nothing else. I want to test this a few days before it is released to make sure it functions in real time.

EA Overview:

- At a user set time the EA will execute a buy and sell order at the same time.

- If the buy order is hit the sell over will be canceled. and vice versa.

- This should reduce the number of "target not hit" results.

- At a user set time the EA will close all open orders specific to the Magic number so we will not have any trades that float from day to day.

- I was able to figure out how to have the EA send either a Stop or Limit order depending on where price action is.

- The user can adjust the Lot size they want to risk.

- The user can adjust the Slippage that is required by their broker.(default=0)

- The user can adjust the spread if they want to use it on different pairs.

- The user can change the Magic number for each pair they run it on.

- The code will track and display its win/loss results in the upper left screen.

Note: This is more of a hedge EA but follows most of the rules of the Daily 20 pip with same entry and exit points. The main difference is that it does not set a pending order in only one direction.

EA Weaknesses:

- It will only calculate Entry A and not Entry B.

- No money management built in.

- I am sure there are more but we will weed them out once testing starts.

WNW and paijolopez,

I sent you a PM for your input.

proverbs,

This is the best solution..!

Many thanks to both you and ryanklefas for the effort.

BTW, this strategy is quite similar to Artemis; I bought a 1 month trial subscription and will not continue. I think this is a better system.

The Artemis system also employs dual buy and sell levels, however the second b/s levels are not being used as they have not been shown

to be profitable.

Daily 20 Pips uses the GBP filter and I wonder if one is necessary, since without an EA there has been no way to test it.

My hunch says it probably would not make too much difference.

Looking forward to testing, thanks again.

-W

Daily20pip and artemis are using same old ancient Pivot point calculation, I think it should be work in same way, the only different is daily20pip are an open system and everyone could enjoying it for free

the Daily20pip system also are record some succesfull profitable order on the second Forex Signal Generator B/S with this simple rules,

-Place SELL STOP on B when the price bellow the B point at opening market,

Place SELL LIMIT if the price bellow B point more than 20 pip at opening market

-Place BUY STOP on B when the price above the B point at opening market

Place BUY LIMIT if the price above B point more than 20 pip at opening market

Reason: