Forex signal generator - page 35

Proverbs,

Thanks for taking the time to explain it, but I am still confused. If we have a BUY, is it that I must draw the trendline manually on my chart and label it as say, BUY LEVEL 1. The EA will look for that label and trigger the trade based upon the criteria being met?

Thanks Proverbs......

Latest Files

Use this indicator.

It draws the trend lines for you every day and is labeled correctly for the EA.

sdx-tzpivots-alerts_test_20pipssistem.mq4

Use this EA.

This is the latest version that now has Mauro Trailing Money Management added.

tmlmgold_maurotrailing_20pips_daily.mq4

The money management I configured should move the stop loss to break even plus lock in 5 pips profit once price action has 20 pips profit. It should then lock in a new stop loss for every additional 10 pips of profit to a max 100 pip take profit.

extern bool useMauroTrailing=true;

extern int StopLoss.Pips=30;// static, initial s/l. Unused if Use.Adr.for.sl.pips = true

extern int TakeProfit.Pips=100;// static, initial take profit

extern int Trail.Pips=15;// trail.pips. Unused if Use.Adr.for.sl.pips=true or if value=0

extern bool Trail.Starts.After.BreakEven=true;// if true trailing will start after a profit of "Move.To.BreakEven.at.pips" is made

extern int Move.To.BreakEven.at.pips=20;// trades in profit will move to entry price + Move.To.BreakEven.Lock.pips as soon as trade is at entry price + Move.To.BreakEven.at.pips

extern int Move.To.BreakEven.Lock.pips=5;

extern int Move.Trail.Every.xx.Pips=10;

These have the default settings I am testing currently.

Note: These settings use different money management rules to try and minimize my losses and let my profits run.

Note: If you want to test the standard daily 20 pip method select useMauroTrailing=false;

Disclaimer:Use these on a demo account only until you feel comfortable mastering the configuration for your self. I (we) are not responsible for your actions or your loss/profit.

paijolopez:
Hi proverb, I think we all need your help here (you can follow the link to daily20pip EA testing area) I hope you would come to visit us there

I have move the signal generator buy/sell area 4 pips further now because I have enter all trade when the price bar Hit Buy/sell area (I use bid price for all trade since MT4 show bid price on the chart)

I have to do so it can match the MT4 order entry and my trading style entry

I hope you can follow it with adjusting your EA setting

Note:We might need to modified the indicator based on our brokers hi/low/close so our entries will match your generator prices. Just another perameter you might need to adjust based on your broaker difference. I am keeping mine at default 21 and 41 and see if my broker offset matters since I am sticking to the letter of the method.

Lets see how it goes from here.

Example:

extern int BuySellStart = 23;

extern int BuySellEnd = 43;

EA Work Around

Ok, Lets try these settings as a work around until I can figure out how to execute instant positions or the original programmer modifies the code.

As stated in WNW's post the EA does everything we need it to do however. our brokers reject using it how we need to, because they require a 5 pip spread difference in order to post a pending order.

Here are the settings I recommend we use for now and see how we can modfy them to work better. These are also the default setting in the attached EA for this post.

extern string TradeHours = "_______________________";

extern bool UseHourTrade = true; // Time filter

extern int FromHourTrade = 6; // start trading on this hour

extern int ToHourTrade = 17; // end trading on this hour

extern string BuyStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string BuyStop_TrendName = "BUY Level 1";//BuyStop

extern int BuyStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int BuyStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double BuyStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int BuyStop_StepActive = 0;

extern int BuyStop_StepPrepare = 6;

extern string SellStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string SellStop_TrendName = "SELL Level 1";//SellStop

extern int SellStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int SellStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double SellStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int SellStop_StepActive = 0;

extern int SellStop_StepPrepare = 6;

Requirment:

1. Price action must be at least 6 pips away from Buy or Sell trend line in order to activate this EA.

2. You will need to do each day is set the EA to "Only long position" or "Only short position" depending on the strategy rules for that day.

Note: If you set to "both Long and Short Position" it will setup trades in both directions for that day.

Current EA with work around settings:

Latest files now found on post #348

Files:
20pipea.jpg  49 kb

Automation

Here is an EA I modified that should work with this method. It is the Trendmeleaveme EA and I set it to trigger off the attached indicatior.

The only manual settings you will need to do each day is set the EA to "Only long position" or "Only short position" depending on the strategy rules for that day.

If you set to "both Long and Short Position" it will setup trades in both directions for that day.

Enjoy.

This is the indicator.

This is the EA.

Latest files now found on post #348

This is how you set to long only or short only.

Files:

Trading result Thursday 7 JUN 2007

EA CLOSED PROFIT +20pips

Files:
20pipea_2.jpg  95 kb

proverbs:
Note:We might need to modified the indicator based on our brokers hi/low/close so our entries will match your generator prices. Just another perameter you might need to adjust based on your broaker difference. I am keeping mine at default 21 and 41 and see if my broker offset matters since I am sticking to the letter of the method.

Lets see how it goes from here.

Example:

extern int BuySellStart = 23;

extern int BuySellEnd = 43;

Spread only added for BUY position since I'm enter all trade with BID price in both Short and Long

so it should +21+Spread (mine 25) for BUY position, and 21 SELL position,

Glad to see the EA start work giving + pips today,

ps: for STOP order in the LIMIT condition, for example the price already above the order/signal while today signal said BUY STOP, we have to add 5-10 pip filter to avoid the false signal, so we must wait the price going down bellow the order 5-10 pips to avoid false signal before we place BUY STOP order there. the rules also for SELL STOP order on the SELL LIMIT market condition at 6 am GMT

My Daily trading result Thursday 7 JUN 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9907

take profit 1.9887

stoploss 1.9937

CLOSE PROFIT +20pips at 10.15 am GMT

Reason: