Forex signal generator - page 32

proverbs:
Here is an EA I modified that should work with this method. It is the Trendmeleaveme EA and I set it to trigger off the attached indicatior.

The only manual settings you will need to do each day is set the EA to "Only long position" or "Only short position" depending on the strategy rules for that day.

If you set to "both Long and Short Position" it will setup trades in both directions for that day.

Enjoy.

This is the indicator.

This is the EA.

What is meant by "BuyStop_StepPrepare"?

proverbs:
sure. I tried but could not add it as an attachment to your forum. Give it a try and lets see how it works. I will watch your forum too to see if others have ideas that I might be able to figure out how to modify in or out.

My programing skill can only deconstruct and modify what already exists so hopefully we will not find big problems during our testing that we can not get around.

James

Note: We will need to look at the best settings for when to prepare the order since the order activate will happen on the buy and sell line.

Hi proverb, I think we all need your help here (you can follow the link to daily20pip EA testing area) I hope you would come to visit us there

I have move the signal generator buy/sell area 4 pips further now because I have enter all trade when the price bar Hit Buy/sell area (I use bid price for all trade since MT4 show bid price on the chart)

I have to do so it can match the MT4 order entry and my trading style entry

I hope you can follow it with adjusting your EA setting

Drivefast:
Great strategy! Average of 120pips or so a month is plenty enough to build a nice income.

I bet over time we can all make this strategy even more profitable.

One of the things I like most about this system is that it give you a good idea of what direction the trade will go (long/short).

Paijolopez: you are much appreciated. THANKS SO MUCH!

Hi drivefast

Just don't get into the hype lol, I'm sure 100 pips a month is very little for some other among us, any other methode out there can easilly get this result too,

but the special thing I like about daily20pip system is you can predict where the market will move today without any Indicator, and that's the advantage of using this system, all you need is yesterday OHLC data, a notepad and a cup of cappucino

and for all this journey I just hope this sytem will still give us positive result in the next and will be usefull for us as an alternate tools to get additional +pips

again, thanks for your appreciation:)

Daily20 indicator

Just a quick question. I assume we are running this on the GBPUSD Daily chart. Just wanted to comfirm. Thank you!

sirwolf:
Just a quick question. I assume we are running this on the GBPUSD Daily chart. Just wanted to comfirm. Thank you!

Yes, I'm doing daily20pip project using GBP/USD and take an advantage from London market opening

Daily result Monday 4 JUNE 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9826

take profit 1.9846

stoploss 1.9796

CLOSE 0 pips ORDER NOT TOUCHED untill 5.00 pm GMT

It's Sunday evening, the market is open, which data should I use for HIGH/LOW/CLOSE? Should I use Sunday or Friday's data for Monday morning?

Time Rules

paijolopez:
Daily result Monday 4 JUNE 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9826

take profit 1.9846

stoploss 1.9796

CLOSE 0 pips ORDER NOT TOUCHED untill 5.00 pm GMT

Hi Paijolopez,

please can you tell me your Timerules?

You have wrote: till 5GMT not touched the Pivot up.

Between wich time is the time, where you take your Stop buy ore stop sell??

I live in GMT +1

Thanks for posting.

Regards Gatowman

The signal based on this strategy are placed between 6 am GMT till 5 pm GMT, today I have my order not trigered between those times,

You can find How I make daily20pip signal based at this system at Here

http://www.daily20pip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177

EA doesnt works

paijolopez:
The signal based on this strategy are placed between 6 am GMT till 5 pm GMT, today I have my order not trigered between those times,

You can find How I make daily20pip signal based at this system at Here

http://www.daily20pip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177

Hi paijolopez,

hi all,

sorry, but the EA doesnt works by me, whats happend?

Can somebody help me??

Thanks

Gatowman

Reason: