New Candle Countdown Timer Clock - page 4

Help adding audio alert to this indicator

Can anyone add an alert to the attached countdown timer?

Currently it counts down until a new bar begins. I want it to trigger an audio alert that only plays once and doesn't repeat. Help anyone???

Files:

elapsed time counter for forex charts

Hi All, hope all your trading is going Great

Does anyone know if a elapsed time counter for forex charts has been created and where one would get it?

I would like to have one on my charts so I dont have to sqint at the "Windows Clock" all the time

Regards

CharlieC

maybe this ?

charlieC:
Hi All, hope all your trading is going Great

Does anyone know if a elapsed time counter for forex charts has been created and where one would get it?

I would like to have one on my charts so I dont have to sqint at the "Windows Clock" all the time

Regards

CharlieC
Files:

Counter to the same candle

Dears,

can anyone make a strategy to counter the candle itself.

Example :- If I use the TimeFrame 5 Minutes ( Thats mean 300 Seconds)

Now I want strategy to counter the candle of 5 Minutes, from start until end of the 300 Seconds Regardless of the stander candle watch

and again start counter for the new candle 300 Seconds.

and this strategy Possible for all TimeFrames

because some time you find the candle watch MetaTrader are STOP or HANG up, and Suddenly the new price with new candle are come.

of course this is only second, but i make New strategy depend on the second.

So please Can any one help me on that.

Hellooooooowwwwww, any one

where is the programmer guys?

alhabob:
Dears,

can anyone make a strategy to counter the candle itself.

Example :- If I use the TimeFrame 5 Minutes ( Thats mean 300 Seconds)

Now I want strategy to counter the candle of 5 Minutes, from start until end of the 300 Seconds Regardless of the stander candle watch

and again start counter for the new candle 300 Seconds.

and this strategy Possible for all TimeFrames

because some time you find the candle watch MetaTrader are STOP or HANG up, and Suddenly the new price with new candle are come.

of course this is only second, but i make New strategy depend on the second.

So please Can any one help me on that.

I think it is hard to do... because MT4 data feed works in ticks, not seconds... IMO..

24 hours Time Indicator

Is there such an indicator that shows time on a grid (0 - 24, BAR)? Such a line would start at the 0 line at the begining of each day, and as the day comes to an end it would be climbing toward the 24 line. As it crossed into a new day it would jump instantly from the 24 line to the 0 line.

Is there such and indicator, and if not could some coding saint with absolutely no time on his hands possibly code that for me?

Jamal

sorry to revive this old thread but it seems to be the right place,

I got to get this cleared up,

it has bugged me for a while and I allways wonder,

I tried altleast 4 candle counters in my mt4,

they all seem to stop counting for a few seconds now and then

and then resume, then stops for a few secs again,

usually just for 3-4 secs.

what may be the cause of this?

everything else is working just fine,

internet connection, computer time etc

I also reinstalled mt4 but still the same.

do you guys think it's a computer problem or someting else?

thanks

you could have some fun in coding

but

those fast ticks during NEWS outbreak could hang your MT4

people try the count-down clock before already -- personally, I am more into prediction , rather than clock as I use 30M only

hello brothers.newdigital and mladen.can you assist me with an indicator that counts the number of bars from low to high with the paramenters of a zig zag but doesnt draw the line like the zig zag.like if the market has made a low and has started rising.it will count bar one to 8.on the 8 bar it gives alert.on 13 bar it gives alert on 21 bar it gives alert.

Reason: