New Candle Countdown Timer Clock - page 6

Funny how since I started using the timer by mladen, I started to notice the last seconds of the 5 minute bar changes. It is so regular that it must be mechanical

on my own:
Funny how since I started using the timer by mladen, I started to notice the last seconds of the 5 minute bar changes. It is so regular that it must be mechanical

Algos in action - every stronger trend they do exactly the same

on my own:

Interesting, isn't it just coincidence? When I was staring at a 5-second timeframe, it did not seem to have regular exceptional activity in the end of the 5-minute candle interval. It looked well random.

Files:
gjtrend.png  27 kb

One more version of timer (works with new mt4 only)

xzl_countdown_timer_fix_1a.mq4

tampa:
One more version of timer (works with new mt4 only) xzl_countdown_timer_fix_1a.mq4

Thanks for posting. Works great!

tampa:
One more version of timer (works with new mt4 only) xzl_countdown_timer_fix_1a.mq4

It counts wrongly, 5sec missing..it ends counting 5sec before candle actually closes. Can someone please fix it?

AlexPiechFinGeR:

b-clock view Time(Minutes,Secound) how long to the last bar complete

int OnInit() {
   ObjectDelete(0,"newBar");
   ObjectCreate(0,"newBar",OBJ_TEXT,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetString(0,"newBar",OBJPROP_FONT,"Arial");
   ObjectSetInteger(0,"newBar",OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,8);
   ObjectSetInteger(0,"newBar",OBJPROP_ANCHOR,ANCHOR_LEFT); 
   ObjectSetInteger(0,"newBar",OBJPROP_COLOR,clrWhite);
}
void OnTick() {
   verificarNewBar();
}
void verificarNewBar() {
   double i;
   int m,s;
   m=(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,0)+PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_CURRENT))-TimeCurrent();
   i=m/60.0;
   s=m%60;
   m=(m-m%60)/60;
   ObjectSetString(0,"newBar",OBJPROP_TEXT, "  « "+IntegerToString(m)+":"+IntegerToString(s)); 
   ObjectMove(0,"newBar",0,iTime(Symbol(),Period(),0),iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),0));
}

mql5 EA - worked 2 me... for now...

I use a EA just as HUD

New Bar time count

Reason: