2 EMA Strategy EA

One of my trading colleague gave this idea.

Draw EMA 144 close (yellow) and EMA 169 close (red) on H1 GBPUSD chart.

Enter 2 lots when H1 candle closed above the "tunnel" for BUY. 1st lot take profit 15pips. 2nd lot trail 20pips or move SL to entry price after +15.

Take every trade for every closing above and below.

I think this is mechanical enough to make an EA.

If there is an EA relating to this strategy, let me know.

Thanks

its nothing more than a modificaton of the vegas tunnel method. between the spread and the whipsaws i still think you're gonna loose

Try EMA100 and EMA20. It is working for me in H1 charts... specialy on GBPJPY.

abrs70:
One of my trading colleague gave this idea.

Draw EMA 144 close (yellow) and EMA 169 close (red) on H1 GBPUSD chart.

Enter 2 lots when H1 candle closed above the "tunnel" for BUY. 1st lot take profit 15pips. 2nd lot trail 20pips or move SL to entry price after +15.

Take every trade for every closing above and below.

I think this is mechanical enough to make an EA.

If there is an EA relating to this strategy, let me know.

Thanks

Your colleague is giving you the idea of vegas tunnel. A very profitable system if you trade with descreetion, discipline, filter. Be wise to use the good indicator! I'm sure its a very good system. Vegas tunnel has already evolve to part 4, but its no longer F.O.C, therefor, I'm not following the updates anymore. Basically if you're a tunneller(*there is no tunneller in any dictionary...I called it vegas tunnel follower as tunneller), you'll know they're following a major trend with EMA144/169 cross, between use the fibo mirror the 144/169 as dynamic support and resistance line for 1hour, 4hour and daily trend. Add in EMA12 breakthrough 144/169 will be the major trend change, 1st target at 1st level fibo, 2nd level and 3rd level will be the 2nd target and 3rd target. I'm hereby attach an EA, hope its not infringing any copyright law. If it is, moderator please remove it. Good trading.

Regards,

David

Files:

I had tried the Vegas before; like posted here, you must definitely use some filter to determine entry point. I used to use Vegas, but have since move away since there were too many late signals in my opinion.

Reason: