Div-3 Rev System Video

Got an Email from Adim Sadak, attached is the link for the 26 Minute Divergence Method, thought it would be of Interest uses Stochastic RSI Oscillator. Worthwhile Video with entry, Exits & Stops.

http://www.researchdig.com/div3rev/

Very interesting!

Great video! I learned more watching this than I did at the FXCM Las Vegas Expo. The oscillator divergence entry is totally new to me and I like how the exit strategy works. Rides the trends and cuts losses shorter than a trailing stop.

learn video

thanks...I like the exit strategy

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The exit strategy looks very good irrespective of time frame.

Does anyone have the exact stochRSI used in the video?

Is there any way to download this video so I can watch it anytime I want?

Advice pls, thank you

save flash

Devil2000:
Is there any way to download this video so I can watch it anytime I want? Advice pls, thank you

that's flash animation...to download it u need third party program like flash catcher now free

http://www.justdosoft.com/

=================

Thanks for the link.

Very useful stuff.

For the first time I understood how to draw divergence lines, and to enter and exit a trade based on those signals. The trailing stop exit is great.

Once again, THANKS.

prasxz:
that's flash animation...to download it u need third party program like flash catcher now free

http://www.justdosoft.com/

=================

Hi prasxz, seems the author using 1st degree flash's script to load another flash file, and flash catcher only catch the 1st flash (Div3Rev_controller.swf).

But thanks anyway.

Nice video, how does divergence actually work though?

When I look for divergence signals on a chart the successful signals seem to coincide with major support and resistance levels, but also there are a lot of false signals (e.g. lower highs in the middle of massive uptrends).

Craig:
Nice video, how does divergence actually work though? When I look for divergence signals on a chart the successful signals seem to coincide with major support and resistance levels, but also there are a lot of false signals (e.g. lower highs in the middle of massive uptrends).

Right on. You need lots of screen time to step in front of trends this way. Think in terms of confirmation. That could be a trend line break, waiting for a test that holds, support, etc.

SAR if you get opposing signal?

What if you're in the middle of a long and it hasn't quite hit your 3 bar stop yet and you get a Stoch. RSI Osc. divergence signal to go short? Would you do a stop and reversal once it crosses back down 80 or would you wait for it to hit the 3 bar stop?

It makes sense to do the SAR, but I thought I would ask anyway just for confirmation.

Btw ... I think this system is awesome. Very simple and very mechanical. I've been having fun manually backtesting it and so far it looks like a real winner.

Thanks for the post!

Reason: