Help on the 3MA system

Hi, recently i want to test some new trading strategies. a very good one of them is to trade with 3 moving averages. i buy when the 5MA crosses up over 26MA above the 50MA; sell when the 5MA crosses down 26MA below 50MA. Is there anyone here who can write an EA based on this trading strategy? Attached is a related indicator and a graph showing the concept - sell gbp/usd when thre 5MA crossess down 26MA below 50MA for your reference.

Pls. reply to the post or email boostrade@126.com. Thanks and enjoy trading:)

Files:

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173295

It is similar with which you described.

Sl Tp

boostrade:
Hi, recently i want to test some new trading strategies. a very good one of them is to trade with 3 moving averages. i buy when the 5MA crosses up over 26MA above the 50MA; sell when the 5MA crosses down 26MA below 50MA. Is there anyone here who can write an EA based on this trading strategy? Attached is a related indicator and a graph showing the concept - sell gbp/usd when thre 5MA crossess down 26MA below 50MA for your reference. Pls. reply to the post or email boostrade@126.com. Thanks and enjoy trading:)

Hi..

How many pips TP and SL did u use ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

boostrade:
Hi, recently i want to test some new trading strategies. a very good one of them is to trade with 3 moving averages. i buy when the 5MA crosses up over 26MA above the 50MA; sell when the 5MA crosses down 26MA below 50MA. Is there anyone here who can write an EA based on this trading strategy? Attached is a related indicator and a graph showing the concept - sell gbp/usd when thre 5MA crossess down 26MA below 50MA for your reference. Pls. reply to the post or email boostrade@126.com. Thanks and enjoy trading:)

Hello this looks like a fairly easy EA to create. I could help you out jsut need more details, what are the exit strategies? where should the TP and SL be?

Regards,

Mikhail

boostrade:

Can you post your template with the bottom window included?

tp and sl

Thank you all. The tp is 60pips and sl 30pips. I shall say it works particularly good on gbp/usd, the usual chart to use is 15 mins. Pls. can you make the EA flexible so we can test the best tp and sl points on other pairs. Thank you all!

boostrade:
Thank you all. The tp is 60pips and sl 30pips. I shall say it works particularly good on gbp/usd, the usual chart to use is 15 mins. Pls. can you make the EA flexible so we can test the best tp and sl points on other pairs. Thank you all!

Another exit strategy is after trade initiate, close trade when the closing price is 15pips above the 5MA in a sell trade, or 15pips below 5MA in a buy trade.

Hello pls take a look at this tread maybe this is just what you are looking for:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Happy holidays

Mikhail

I think it is. Thank you!

mikhaildgreat:
Hello pls take a look at this tread maybe this is just what you are looking for:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Happy holidays

Mikhail

Thanks for the link.

Reason: